Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying for a free shag Alan?
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (fionasexyangel @ Apr. 04 2009,15:37)
      (laputanegra @ Apr. 03 2009,17:38)
      (cancer12 @ Apr. 03 2009,05:55) i am gonna get off in this forum soon... a lot of stuff i saw here and triggered the break of my relationship.
      awwwww so sad to hear that girl
      you so mean ms tantan... hihihihi

anyway i love this firecrotch pic on your avatar beib...

fifi
      i mean it fifi from the bottom of my platinum plated diamond encrusted heart
      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• WHATEVER....
        garcia

Comment

• MIAOWWW!
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• why there are guys who are hooked to ladyboys but still look for GGs.?
            garcia

Comment

• I ask myself the same question??
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• they're in denial

seriously, it's not unusual for LB lovers to also like GGs. Why not - it's all good.

I used to like GGs too - until I saw the light
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Garcia, i am still married but seperating at the moment, but like most guys here, the first thing we have tried was a gg, well until she got on the nerves and had to be told fuck off.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

• this thread getting exciting...

keep it going garcia..

i like this thread..
                    "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

• yeah, i guess this thread is nice... but every topic i bring up... are all from my personal experiences with guys... hurts ... you know.
                      garcia

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 05 2009,01:17) yeah, i guess this thread is nice... but every topic i bring up... are all from my personal experiences with guys... hurts ... you know.
                        aaaawww.... sorry to hear that gurl..

well i hope you feel better.. many people in here you can talk with...

we love to hear your story...

keep it go gurl..

fi
                        "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

• i get sensitive sometimes, if i see responses that sound like they are making fun of some topics... then i get serious and feel upset.. yeah keep this thread going...
                          garcia

Comment

• Well we are making fun sometimes. And it's OK for you to make fun, too...

Comment

• (laputanegra @ Apr. 04 2009,13:54) i mean it fifi from the bottom of my platinum plated diamond encrusted heart  

Miss Tantan thats classic..
                                                                  x

Please don't be too sensitive Garcia we only kidding.
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 05 2009,01:24) i get sensitive sometimes, if i see responses that sound like they are making fun of some topics... then i get serious and feel upset.. yeah keep this thread going...
                                don't worry gurl..

they all like to joking only.. don't put it in your mind..

keep it flow..

want to hear more story....

fi

Comment

Working...
                                X