X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(kahuna @ Jan. 10 2011,20:51)
    (deepthroat @ Jan. 10 2011,15:05) Until then, he's just an extremely accomplished amateur.
    Friedfrunk is considerably more than an "extremely accomplished amateur."

He is a true professional of the first order...And a very funny and fun guy to hang out with...

I for one am very glad that I met FF and had an opportunity to spend a little time with him...

Poor choice of words DT...
    Context is everything guys. Read my original comments in context - FF jokingly commented that he was the sun and Juri was the 2500 watt light bulb. I was trying to jokingly reassert that there is no one in my book that matches Juri's breadth and depth of knowledge. Or at least, his ability to pull old pictures out of the database whenever someone posts a picture of the girl they just met...

Lighten up. FF knows I loved his trip report (you do, don't you? Hopefully all my amazed and appreciative comments were taken to heart).

We're bantering here guys. Not to be taken seriously, no real offense intended.

And as everyone knows, I couldn't even carry either man's water. I'm not a noobie in comparison, I'm a newborn. Like I've never left my armchair. That is the reality of that.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

555 I knew all along you were joking DT. We've bantered before. I can give as well as receive (oh behave!).

Comment

(kahuna @ Jan. 10 2011,21:51) He is a true professional of the first order...And a very funny and fun guy to hang out with...

I for one am very glad that I met FF and had an opportunity to spend a little time with him...
        You're one of my favorite BMs that I've met. Honestly thought you'd be a cantankerous confrontational contrarian. But was surprised how cool and easygoing and happy you are in person. Sorry to drag down your street cred. But Kahuna is actually a supreme gentleman!

Hmmm looks like I've hijacked this thread enough.

Comment

I dunno why but kahuna scares me. I don't know if he's likely to shake my hand or shoot me with an AK-47 and say "Viva gun rights".  

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Jan. 11 2011,13:13) You're one of my favorite BMs that I've met. Honestly thought you'd be a cantankerous confrontational contrarian. But was surprised how cool and easygoing and happy you are in person. Sorry to drag down your street cred. But Kahuna is actually a supreme gentleman!
            I am all but out of the scene these days, but there are a handfull of guys I will always hook up with when I'm in LOS & Dad is at the top of that list, as you say a true gent  
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jan. 11 2011,21:21)

I dunno why but kahuna scares me. I don't know if he's likely to shake my hand or shoot me with an AK-47 and say "Viva gun rights".  
              LOL, your post and Seamus' avatar underneath!

Kahuna is not a bad guy - that's what he told me himself when we met, it must be true :-)

Comment

Find me a more outspoken and candid BM that's holding steady at 4+...

Respeck.  

Comment

Working...
                X