Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, musta hit the wrong button and spent a week at home...No customer, no money, no nada except rest....Shit fuck...

Teach me to play when I'm drunk...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I think the boy bar/get the clap rate is plain dumbass... I've had a 66% rate of getting the clap independant of your 'risk' setting and other character traits...

Comment

• i'VE VISITED 2x WITH NO PROBLEM. Caps Lock
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• ok, so totally random you reckon?...

non-caps lock

Comment

• I wEnT oNcE aNd GoT iT...

50/50 caps lock...

Comment

• What are the benefits of going?

Comment

• BIG boost in sex skills and a reduction in horniness
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Like I said above I gained the same amount in sex skills from barfines and got paid for it rather than losing 20,000!      

Was going for the iPhone this week but lost out in it.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

• Damn I'm dumb...I registered a new girl the other day and somehow I lost or changed or somethinged the password and now I can't log on under her name...
                    She seems to be doing well without my help though...Before I ask for the admins help...I think I'll watch her for a bit and see how she does all on her own...

Now I gotta go pack...

Comment

• I am doing something very wrong. The top 2 girls at Playfield must be doing something right, a secret the guy knows about cause I doubt Playfield is an exceptonal bar.

Lots of barfines these two have but somehow controling fatigue.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Aug. 24 2010,12:57) I doubt Playfield is an exceptonal bar.
                        How dare you...Of course it's an exceptional bar...It's MY bar...

I actually joined because the leaders were in that bar...But it hasn't done me a damn bit of good...

Comment

• A decent room cuts out most if not all fatigue - Im in a 1 bedroom and it's never really a worry...

Boy bar increases you anal-ism. Never gone up for me otherwise. That's one big difference I've found over customers...

Comment

• Some bitch stole my purse!

Good thing only had 500 baht in it.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• My mama lost 75k gambling - BITCH!!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Damn, I just noticed that I'm knocked up...That's a 4000 baht clinic visit...

Comment

Working...
                                X