X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serves you right for barebacking for the extra $$$$$
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (kahuna @ Aug. 24 2010,20:30) Damn, I just noticed that I'm knocked up...
      You've been a very naughty boy...  errr... girl!

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• OK after last weeks debacle I managed to make 17000 Baht out of 8 barfines.
        I dropped my LT starting rate back to 4000 as it looks like the 5000 scared off some of the punters.
        I'll probably put it up again later but at the moment I'm trying to recover loses.

Orders last week:-
        Go to the clinic 1000  -  to get the dose cleared up.
        Spent 1000 Baht on clothes  -  got a pair of shoes  -  dress bonus went up 10 points and dressing bonus up 9 points.
        (Best gain I've made for the cost so far)
        Spent 500 on salon  -  gained 7 points on face (looks) and only 2 points on makeup.
        (Still a good gain though)
        Emailed a my first regular  -  the kwai did not reply though.
        Tried suggesting a twosome deal with another girl.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• I still don't have any regulars. I dunno why. I set it to expats and regulars.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• One of my girls has 2 regulars. Another one has one nad two of them don't have any. Not sure what helps in getting regulars perhaps sex skills.

Nine of my girls have ever:

1 Sored afterhours

2 Had the opportunity to go to S-pore.

3 Had the opportunity to steal

Comment

• Yeah I was wondering about that PD, I never saw steal on my options.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Aug. 25 2010,06:51) Not sure what helps in getting regulars perhaps sex skills.
                I suspect that you need a certain standard of sex skills.

My girl is a fairly good looker and a good body so she got barfined often.
                In the second week her sexual skills shot up to the mid-30s and she got the first regular. 2nd one appeared in the 4th week.

I have finally got an after hours score but something peculiar has happened.
                It was not credited as a barfine and the 1000 Baht was not added to her money.
                Sent an e-mail to the admin guy and he's looking into it.

Stealing - I guess you need a certain level of skill to do this - don't know how you get it unless you program it in at the start.

As for Singapore - plus a few other useful comments look at this thread.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Aug. 24 2010,14:24) My mama lost 75k gambling - BITCH!!!
                  I only sent 20,000 home after the first day and same thing happened. Then I sent a buffalo. Now if I send anything it'll be items, otherwise putting in bank every turn seems better since stuff can be stolen.

Comment

• Btw walking home I found a 1000 baht note this time. Has anyone gotten more?

Comment

• steal option will likely decrease merit points

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Aug. 26 2010,03:27) steal option will likely decrease merit points
                        Probably.....but you can't get negative figures.
                        Anyway what's the worst that could happen  -  cyber re-incarnation as a ladyboy?    

Week before last got Syph off some old kwai called Louis  -  are we allowed to name punters here?    

Lost me a days work  -  cost me 2000 at the clinic  -  then lost 2 days with PMT the same week!    
                        Still managed 8 barfines at an average rate of 2000.  I put the LT start rate back to 5000 and that seems to be the level at which you get the occasional refusal.

Best result was that a nice man bought me 1 unit of gold!    
                        I see that is added to your net wealth so I'm apparently worth another 19400 Baht  -  the sell value of the gold.
                        (That explains the buy gold function it says Baht but it means unit  -  you put down the number of units ie 0.75 and it's charged at Baht/unit)

Also I bought my iPhone so that plus the gold put my 'face'  points up by nearly 500.

I see that some of the top girls are gaining up to 2000 points in a week.    

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• I bought my iphone too but no face points for that or when I sent the buffalo back home. Hmm strange.

Comment

• While the game is still a cool concept, I'm fast losing interest.

Probably a generational thing but a lack of 'informed' gameplay and random yet 'same same' turn developement isnt gonna grip me in the long run...

Comment

• Yes same.. it was fun while I had to get my girl the necessities but after that when its just about making money.. somehow losing its appeal but I only tend to check it once a day for 5 minutes anyways.

On the weekends I generally play MMORPG's if I have time although I'm searching for a new one.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Aug. 26 2010,07:05) I bought my iphone too but no face points for that or when I sent the buffalo back home. Hmm strange.
                                Are u sure?

Although they may not inform u of face points u may be getting them.

Btw, can anyone confirm if dogs are allowed in the 1500 baht and 3500 baht rooms?

If all u care about is Face it might be a good idea to borrow the max amount of money in the final week and send stuff home. Has anyone borrowed more than 25K?

Comment

Working...
                                X