Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. How did you manage to get that much face? Just gold trick and send stuff home?

I barely cracked page 1 after boob job and apartment.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• Not the gold trick as in the computer glitch.

Rather you reach Milestones when reaching gold breakpoints which increase face.

Comment

• I was up to 15th one week...Now I'm sliding down the slope faster than TTChang at Sunee...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Sep. 05 2010,22:21) I was up to 15th one week...Now I'm sliding down the slope faster than TTChang at Sunee...
          Visiting Boybar does increase your sexual skills!    

heads up, Week 30 is the final week.

I would encourage anyone who wants to play in the next game to get in now for the final thre turns to get your feet wet.

Comment

• I have 8 regulars...I must not be too bad in the sack...

I did have 9 regs but I ditched one...He was a cunt...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I'm up and down like a sukhumvit ho

You emailed all the customers you know, which cost you 2700 Baht, and you received a total of 69500 Baht.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I wonder if you need to train some skill to be able to steal. I never had that on my menu but I'm always getting robbed.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 06 2010,06:43) I wonder if you need to train some skill to be able to steal. I never had that on my menu but I'm always getting robbed.
                  Jake, Are u getting robbed by a girl in the game or some random girl?

i have never had the opportunity to place a sabatoge order. if there are no sabatoge orders and u have a dog, then there seems to be little reason to have a bank account.

Comment

• While working last night someone must have stolen your purse. You lost it along with the 690 Baht it contained.
                    While working last night someone must have stolen your purse. You lost it along with the 23729 Baht it contained.
                    It did happen before I got a dog though.

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 05 2010,17:37) usually police raids close your bars, check the news at the bottom of the screen.
                      No Police raid - though there was one before which was the week I got the breast job so it did not matter.

Over the last 21 days there has been 8 blank days - plus instead of 2-4 barfines on the other days it's been 1 or maybe 2.

The only bit that adds up is it says it's raining heavy - but against that the top two still got 14-16 barfines in each of those weeks.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Sep. 06 2010,16:25) It did happen before I got a dog though.
                        It will be interesting to see if the dog makes a difference.   Otherwise I'd suggest moving bars.

I don't follow how the steal option works  -  if you don't have the skill you don't get the steal order and if you don't use the steal order you don't improve your stealing skill.....    

Just had a thought as I was typing  -  I'm thinking someone created a girl with especially with a stealing skill to bugger up other players.

Jake has the stealing just started and if so in what week?  Did a new girl start in your bar that week?
                        I have a spreadsheet of rankings going back to week 9 which might help to show her up.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Sep. 06 2010,16:55)
                          (katoeylover @ Sep. 05 2010,17:37) usually police raids close your bars, check the news at the bottom of the screen.
                          No Police raid  -  though there was one before which was the week I got the breast job so it did not matter.

Over the last 21 days there has been 8 blank days  -  plus instead of 2-4 barfines on the other days it's been 1 or maybe 2.

The only bit that adds up is it says it's raining heavy  -  but against that the top two still got 14-16 barfines in each of those weeks.

RR.
                          looks like you are just ugly then !!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Its not just you RR. I've noticed that too. Maybe its low season?

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Sep. 06 2010,08:03) Just had a thought as I was typing  -  I'm thinking someone created a girl with especially with a stealing skill to bugger up other players.
                              Brilliant!

Like a goon on a hockey team!

Maybe for the next game allocate all your skill points to stealing.

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 06 2010,23:19) looks like you are just ugly then !!
                                Average barfines per week for the first 16 weeks 7.5 - slightly above the bar average of 7.3.
                                (That includes 2 weeks with 0 due to sickness and a breast op)
                                Average barfines per week for the last 3 weeks 4.7

My girl has the best numbers for looks and body in the bar and better numbers for most other atributes.

Something changed in the program - just trying to figure out what.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X