Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been to Cebu, Mandue,Mactan Island, etc. close to 12 times now and been to Ayala Mall and every mall inside Cebu City and Mactan and have yet to see one passable ladyboy. They are all obvious IMHO. Havent seen one I would pay to fuck in Cebu or in Makati or in Ermita.
    brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by
      have been to Cebu, Mandue,Mactan Island, etc. close to 12 times now and been to Ayala Mall and every mall inside Cebu City and Mactan and have yet to see one passable ladyboy. They are all obvious IMHO. Havent seen one I would pay to fuck in Cebu or in Makati or in Ermita.
      Excellent news!! The supply and demand curve is still in my favour then!
      Mister Arse

Comment

Comment

Well this is good news for Stewart and likeminded people but bad news for the PI girls or at least their reputation on this website!

In another ongoing poll the TS gals from Brazil are more popular than the similarly latina sisters from the PI!

About a third of respondents on this poll seem to want no more PI girls on the site and the posts in favour have been luke warm at best mentioning how nice it is to have 'other' girls on the site.

But no-one has really come through with an enthusiastic thumbs up for the PI gals and I wonder why...

Well - it could be because we haven't actually seen very many. But that's no excuse... there are over 80 on this site. Maybe our selection isn't a good representation of the talent over there.

It may also be that the PI itself sucks or not many of us have ever been or plan to go.

Whatever the reasonis, this isn't good news for the TS girls of the Philippines but maybe things will change. I think it's likely that we will probably go back and do another round of shoots there and having learned a lot from the past trip we'll come away with some great new models.

Maybe this poll will read differently in another year or two!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 16 2005,14:22)
            Maybe our selection isn't a good representation of the talent over there.
            from the looks of some of the other PI girls I have seen on the web I think we  did extremely well during our time there; in my mind at least 30-40 of our models from there can compete with the Thai's any day.  I remember before I went there I had seen some PI girls from Angeles City who looked pretty scary, almost made me cancel  my trip!

so all in all I was very surprised at the talent I had seen walking in the door...... when Nika and Stella and Shella, et al, started coming in for photos shoots  I was pleasantly surprised.  I believe we mined that country very well to be honest.

Comment

Working...
            X