Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addendum: Don't confuse economics with finance. Most people do.

Comment

Eye paid 500 for ST almost exclusively last time I was in BKK (Nov. 06). I guess prices went up.

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Jul. 13 2007,05:08) Eye paid 500 for ST almost exclusively last time I was in BKK (Nov. 06).  I guess prices went up.
        Eye was paying punters? I'd say prices went down!

Comment

Of course if that 'Eye' was a phonetic 'I' then it could be that you were fucking dogs, because that's all you'd get for 500 Baht in Bangkok even waaaaaaay back last year!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 13 2007,06:40) Of course if that 'Eye' was a phonetic 'I' then it could be that you were fucking dogs, because that's all you'd get for 500 Baht in Bangkok even waaaaaaay back last year!
            No, the spelling was right and I was a newbie then. NEP was almost always 500 ST inside or outside the clubs and that's what they asked for. Down the road in KC3 it was 1000 ST but that place is a tourist trap.

Comment

Well fair enough then... but I've been hovering outside NEP for a few years and I wouldn't fuck anything that agreed to 500!

Comment

I'm sure prices are higher now. I probably got lucky or I'm mistaking 500 for 5000.

Comment

Prices haven't changed much in 5 years but the availablilty and quality of talent has (for the better!)

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Jul. 12 2007,12:59) I'm sure prices are higher now. I probably got lucky or I'm mistaking 500 for 5000.
                    you just hansum man I think......
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 13 2007,06:56) Well fair enough then... but I've been hovering outside NEP for a few years and I wouldn't fuck anything that agreed to 500!
                      i was lucky enough to get  asexy lookin ladyboy of Sukumvit for 500bt about 12 months ago...and didnt even have to pay for room...

hahha.......talk about short time room .....was a toilet above an internet cafe off soi 5 Suk...hhehehe

But the best short time i ever had was back in 1992 in Bali...outside the Sari Club ....woke up the next morning with these dark lines down the back of my t-shirt....after a bit of thought i remembered that i recieved  a nice blow job for about 3.5 Aus dollars....the lines on my t-shirt were from the corragated iron wall i was leaning against......

rex

Comment

Oh my God!

Comment

As for the prefect market theory...humbug...

As a general rule....IMO
                          Its not a perfect market by any means. If you pay a Ladyboy amount X, say 3,000 for a long time and then find out Snufflewitz1449 pays 2500 baht...just try reducing your usual 3K and she will scream and shout and you will probably get a bad name for the next 20 years...so much for that theory....Ladyboys have good memories, very good memories, when the Bht is concerned

A fish market it is not..

also
                          One supposes that anyone paying 500 baht for a Ladyboy in BKK obviously doesnt need a good restaurant to satiate her appetite...but a decent pet shop...

Comment

just found out real reason for inflated price and atitude it becouse im 5.7" high ex rugby player or in real terms old and fat superstars oly like good looking costermers

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jul. 13 2007,20:00) As for the prefect market theory...humbug...

As a general rule....IMO
                              Its not a perfect market by any means. If you pay a Ladyboy amount X, say 3,000 for a long time and then find out Snufflewitz1449 pays 2500 baht...just try reducing your usual 3K and she will scream and shout and you will probably get a bad name for the next 20 years...so much for that theory....Ladyboys have good memories, very good memories, when the Bht is concerned

A fish market it is not..

also
                              One supposes that anyone paying 500 baht for a Ladyboy in BKK obviously doesnt need a good restaurant to satiate her appetite...but a decent pet shop...
                              And humbug to you sir.

This market is as perfect as they get. If girls get the amount of work they need for the amount of money they want to charge they will continue to do so.

If they price themselves out of the market they either pack it in or lower their prices.

You're right, it's not a fish market - they aren't all ocean perch. They are all different and thus can find different levels where they will be under/perfectly/over-priced but their instincts will get them there eventually - or they need to get out of the game.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Imagine a superstar, now add intelligence and a perfect command of the English language...

Comment

Working...
                                X