X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (costassg @ Nov. 09 2008,11:11)
    (sev7en @ Nov. 08 2008,17:22)    Yep, i agree. Many wankers around this time..
    you will join as first member.
    costass, i´m not picking this uo. I dont want 1000 pm´s where i´m being threatned to be killed or throwed in jail by a jointtask force by the cyprus and thai police .

So, stay cool, bigman
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (kahuna @ Nov. 09 2008,10:15) I simply believe that this OP started a thread innocently and is now continuing it out of spite...
      and is attempting to be purposefully hurtful...Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think so...
      Of course.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• It's a crazy argument when I find myself agreeing with both sides,

but the ego on display is spoiling the spirit of the thread.

Post more if you have them, any damage, real or perceived, to bkkrunner has been done & as I wrote before -

we can all read the posts & draw our own conclusions as to who is right or not.

IMO just as the forum feeds off the antics of sev7en, so it could do with a few more Boarhogs, such prolific picture taking isn't that common.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (seamus @ Nov. 09 2008,17:41)
          (Stewart @ Nov. 09 2008,06:10) Seamus and Sev7en...fuck off
          What was it I was saying about respect
          Thanx for your comments Stew
          Respect is something you earn or in your guys case its disrespect. The sad thing is you make us all look bad with your childish bantor on the board and for what so you can read own posts instead of enjoy photos?
          Attached Files

Comment

• I'm biting my tongue...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Nov. 09 2008,22:30) I'm biting my tongue...

".................is now continuing it out of spite... and is attempting to be purposefully hurtful.....

Boasting ego? Nah, not at all

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 09 2008,13:55) Respect is something you earn or in your guys case its disrespect.
                Mate you should be on stage, Jimslim ,your crowns gone mate ,We have a new king of comedy
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Nov. 09 2008,18:02)
                  (Boarhog @ Nov. 09 2008,13:55) Respect is something you earn or in your guys case its disrespect.
                   Mate you should be on stage. Jimslim, your crowns gone mate. We have a new king of comedy  
                  It's a pity I don't understand the jokes  
                  Dutch.

Comment

• Nothing to pity...But it does help if you're Irish or Swedish or Yankish...

Or a Nazi skinhead...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I thought I would mix in some more photos in between the childrens bantor.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Greast pics Boarhog.....

but where are the pics of you going down on Janes beautiful cock???

Comment

• (doitrong @ Nov. 10 2008,13:36) Greast pics Boarhog.....

but where are the pics of you going down on Janes beautiful cock???    
                          I actually had some those, but I deleted them off my camera before showing some friends photos from that trip. Was easy to pass the lovely Jane off as GG to the amatuer eye though my camera screen.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• For fucks sake the guy has only posted pictures in the picture post forum of a girl who works in the P4P business. What has he done wrong?

As far as respect for someone elses girlfriend, you have to be kidding right? How can she be someones girlfriend if she is still fucking other guys for cash? He may a sponsor a preferred customer but boyfriend not in this life time!

This just sounds like a bunch of old timers having a guy at the new guy.

Comment

• (Ozzie @ Nov. 10 2008,19:06) For fucks sake the guy has only posted pictures in the picture post forum of a girl who works in the P4P business. What has he done wrong?  

As far as respect for someone elses girlfriend, you have to be kidding right? How can she be someones girlfriend if she is still fucking other guys for cash? He may a sponsor a preferred customer but boyfriend not in this life time!  

This just sounds like a bunch of old timers having a guy at the new guy.    
                              Its pretty absurd when you think about. The fact that this is a picture post and the photos are older, before this blokes arragement with Jane. I have a lb girlfriend who works in Patpong. I know what she does for a living. I'm not about to to send her money like a sap who's never had a GF in his life. I take care of her when I'm there, but when I'm not she works for herself. I hope she gets plenty of customers and makes lots of money from farangs. (So tip well when you bf a lb in Patong)

I've combed many sites looking for photos of her just out of interest, what she looked like, what other farangs may have said about her. For my entertainment, not anger by any means.
                              Sev7en, Kahuna and Seamus are the minorty on this forum who represent only a small fraction of this misguided view that I shouldn't post photos of Jane because they know her current boyfriend or in someway I'm disrespecting a "fellow BM" Give me a break?

It is what it is, just another lb being posted on this site. If her boyfriend doesn't want to see her photos then he shouldn't look at this thread. I changed my avator for him so he doesn't have to endure pictures of his GF on other threads I've posted on. If anythig he should be flattered as everyone has recieved Jane quite well and have been comlimentive of her. The only negative thngs said about her was for her moodiness, and he even stated he's well aware of her charachter. If he makes her happy, well good on him. This community doesn't really care about that and just wants to see more photos of the lovely Jane.

Is not even a bunch of old timers having a go at me, its two different people if you count Kahuna and Sv7en as the same which I do. Hopefuly their behavoir doesn't discourage other BM's from posting photos in the future
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 11 2008,23:42) Hopefuly their behavoir doesn't  discourage other BM's from posting photos in the future
                                Indeed, THEIR behaviour wouldn't discourage me ......................
                                Dutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X