Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still learning things about myself so I can't even begin to know everything about ladyboys. I know they are all different, but very much a like in some regards. I do know its impossible for me to be in a long term relationship with one.

Back to Nalin with these retro shots from yesteryear. I think these were taken in the late 90's. A little cutie.
    Attached Files

Comment

• When She was sweet & inocent, pre Boarhog days. What did you do to this poor girl
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Mate her own brother took her innocence when she was 12 and she was in the business over 10 years before I met her. I was a breath of fresh air for her after a few shortlived farang relationships she had. Its amazing what ladyboys and gg's go through in LOS, I have heard stories that just made me numb and they don't even appear to be bitter or hold a grudge.

Comment

• Yep with you on that one mate, heard some quite horrid stories & as you say they hold no grudge what's so ever !
          But have to say she looks great in those last two shots.

& how can a boarhog , be a breath of fresh air I hope I've used the right grammar

Comment

• Yeah I had to stop on innocence and think about it. Very cautious now as I don't want to be judged as a spelling bee failure or lacking education. Its a good thing he can't see my writing or I would be accused of failing penmanship.

I always wonder what they looked like when they were younger or a little boy. Would be quite interesting to see shots from their youth when many parents were making them be boys.

Comment

• Two more retro Nalin
              Attached Files

Comment

• I always liked this top photo.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Your beginning to piss Me off now BH, bad spelling & grammar & no cock shots

Comment

Working...
                  X