Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck me. What an amazing thread of beauties!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• A very naturally feminine Angeles City femboy.
      Attached Files
      www.CebuLadyboy.com
      Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
      Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
      www.TransOriented.com

Comment

• wow yum yum

Thanks Transceb... hopefully illl be over end Feb and will use your fine services im sure. I think ill be in HK or Ningbo on business first and then pop over for some R&R ...HK has a couple flights a weeks but Ningbo im not so sure.

Comment

• of new Femboy in Soi4 ( same fboy as in my other post above). A tight arse thats for sure ..i took her to a short time toom as i didnt have time to drag her back to the Hotel but well worth it.

Another notch on the bedpost
          Attached Files

Comment

• Very elegant indeed
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Thanks Guy

... another beauty from my trip. Some real stunners have i been with in the last few weeks. The bank balance has taken a hiding though... ouch. But the memories , yes, the memories. Thats what its all about
              Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 03 2011,21:51) But the memories , yes, the memories. Thats what its all about
                Indeed brother Tomcat , and no one can put a price on that .

Fantastic thread
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 03 2011,17:46) wow    yum yum

Thanks Transceb... hopefully illl be over end Feb and will use your fine services im sure. I think ill be in HK or Ningbo on business first and then pop over for some R&R ...HK has a couple flights a weeks but Ningbo im not so sure.
                  Hi Tomcat,

There are flights from Shanghai via cebu pacific air, to Cebu via Manila, for about $70 you might be interested in.

I've also flown from Hangzhou to Clarke (Angeles City) via Air Asia. Hangzhou is in the same province as Ningbo, not sure if there's a convenient train though.

Plenty of cheap travel options these days. Just email via the websites angelesladyboy.com or cebuladyboy.com if you're going to Angeles or Cebu and want to meet some girls, be happy to help.

I'll be there until Feb 17th, let me know if you're in town before then.
                  www.CebuLadyboy.com
                  Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                  Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                  www.TransOriented.com

Comment

• Feb 17
                    No it wont be before then. I have to wait until Chinese new year is over proper .
                    Most of the guys i deal with leave office on Feb 1 and return towards end of the month.

Anyway ill let you know whatever. It depends whether a contract is on or off on my side. Fingers crossed

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• That is very Blake TC.. Marriage of Heaven and Hell ?
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• mmm...maybe so.. well there always femboys
                          Attached Files

Comment

• or
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Cissyboys, Femboys, Ladyboys, its all very confusing here on the dark side. But I do enjoy it.
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

• yes, i can take all three types plus the of postie...

Some pics of Turkish Ladyboy. Not a cissy boy but not that common so hence the pic
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X