Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the problem guys that a small expense to pay if you make her happy. I could just imagine the look on her face & the sex they had after he bought it for her. Why I'll never know people buy houses wort 2.2 $ Aus and slave away all there lives trying to impress just to die. When you can buy a reletivly inexpesive house in Phuket on the the Hill fot 1.2 us$ now thats sweet and you don't even have to bother about bar fines cause the L/B GG all love it it. So what i'm saying is money talks bullshit walks. Good on you m8 just enjoy moneys made to go & come around. See you in BNK on 18th Nov if any ones interested got to take some well deservered R&R 6 weeks on 6weeks off oh what a life wish I stuided in School lol

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 24 2006,13:46)
      (katoeylover @ Sep. 23 2006,04:40) If it makes him feel as good as it obviously did, and doesn't affect his financial state, then what difference does it make?

I would have more of a problem if he had paid 5K for s/t's which could affect a whole load of us, but a single, random act like this is ok.

However, i would have spent the money on a return business class airfare!!!, but that is just selfish little me!!!  

Way to go GRS and i hope that this trip fulfilled all your deepest, wildest fantasies!!  
      Yes, the trip did fulfill my wildest fantasies, but that's just what they were - fantasies.

The one "random" act for Lala was real and she won't forget it.  It made two people happy and it's not breaking the bank....  to Lala the purse IS her aircon or plasma TV.  We throw away money on all kinds of things we don't need as guys.  For girls (and you can ask all your GG friends this too) a purse is important - kind of like that diamond ring you bought once...  absolutely useless, but shows all the other girls somebody cares about them.

I've been selfish my whole life.  I wouldn't give a second thought about dropping a few large on something for me.  Doing it for Lala - well worth it.  It's what SHE wanted....  ahhhh!!  you should have seen the look in her eyes!

I'm back in the world now and not sure if I will go back to BK.  I like the thought of having a LB friend, but really had more fun hanging out with Lala than with the "kid in a candy shop" -  I'll take this one and that one.. ohh and that one too" part of it. - though that was a boatload of fun in and of itself!

Loonie?  Maybe.  In love?  Always.
      You guys have fun and somebody go by and LT Gypsy at Cascades for a week - she is so nice.  Tell her I got tied up.  And go check out Lala!  Maybe all this will make sense after you spend a day with her....  who knows... maybe some other fool out there will go buy her that aircon she probably needs.

Have you received your first "sick buffalo" e-mail yet? I have to say that I enjoyed reading your exploits and at first i thought you spent THB 7,000 on the bag but when I realised it was in fact THB 70,000 I knew you had flipped big time!

Just as a matter of interest how much were you tipping the LB's for ST / LT? Just curious.

Comment

• (trouble999 @ Sep. 24 2006,15:14) great post
        thanks
        but
        would say the bag will be sold back to shop as soon as your gone
        thats a normal scam with expensive gifts
        when you return and ask where it is
        ITS WAS STOLEN
        should have got a air-con
        lot harder to steal lol
        So true - especially if it is gold!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 20 2006,18:42) ... I dont5 think I have ever fallen fo one specific LB, what i do is spend 1 week with one for the full GFE and there has been one or 2 that I have lusted after.

However I have learned that it is impossible to have a relationship with a bargirl when you are 6000 miles away....
          1st off, great TR- don't know how I missed it last year.

2nd: Good point, Katoeylover. But... hasn't there been a bit of Vee in your life since then?
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• I'm sorry but you are no hero to me. You are an extremely active shopper however. As an expat you are yet another loose cannon going around and raising the expectations of all the hookers in Nana and raising the prices for cheap charlies like me. There is this tendency to swagger when you have the bucks, you are not the first one or even the first 10,000th punter on a roll. I have really no complaint since it is a genuine free market. The scales of justice may lurk in the background when you talk about Karma. To me spending deep bread on a ladyboy's purse is worth about 15 secs of smile to her, then she is on to the next guy and will give him a frown when she discovers that not everyone is an ATM propelled by blower brush energy.

Comment

• Fuck the bag...whats Pollars contact...so we can swop memory sticks

Comment

• Good reading and I am impressed with your choice of LB. Have had the pleasure of Aum, she looks very innocent with those dimples but is and can be very kinky, I loved it. Hope to BF Lala next time I am in BKK, she is very cute and have seen her on a DVD by Anabolic getting well fucked, bad news was she was doing it without condom with some actor who has appeared in many scenes with LB bareback.

My opinion on the handbag, well if it makes you happu do it but I have been burnt many times by these LB over the years and only now do i realise what a futile exercise it is to fall for them and to think you are in any way special, I doubt if any of my ex friends would cross the road to piss on me if i was on fire unless some money was exchanged. Good times always in BKK but as the old experienced one say " Leave your heart at the airport"
                harris11

Comment

• thanks for this great post and the many wonderful pictures of these gorgeous ladyboys
                  hope to be there in August next year and maybe meet some of them

Comment

• That word "insert" will never be the same for me again
                    Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Lol..... insert a stick ...memories...
                      But he paid......only 38 $....

Dieter
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• "Ah" but I bought a 2GB stick off e-bay in the UK for only 20$ or £10

Comment

• And I've just noticed this again
                          Attached Files

Comment

• You be right...that stick are much better......  May not 2 gig memory, but the wrapping really great and that with a lubed plug- in connexion.....

One was pity....you couldn´t buy at Ebay......

Dieter

ups...12 hours to take off....
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (Guest @ Sep. 20 2006,16:11) Pollar 05-828-6698 (and yes she said I could give her number out)
                              Does this number work?

Any news on this sexy ladyboy?

Comment

• I hope you'll forgive me for bumping this thread after 14 years, but I wonder where Lala must be these days?

I was always in love with her. Newhalfs are already beautiful, and she was the prettiest ever.

Some say she went to live in Singapore, some say she's Post-Op these days, does anyone have anything concrete? Instagram? Facebook?

Comment

Working...
                                X