• Welcome Ladyboyaficienado

who is that in your avatar? looks yummy

Comment

• Hello!

Comment

• Elvis has left the closet...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Elvis. If your looking for anything specific I encourage you to use the search option located near the top of the page on the right hand side. Almost every subject and every question has been asked and answered. I'm still amazed at the amount of informative information about lbs and Thailand that can be found here. It goes well beyond Thailand too as you will find.

Comment

• Elvis get your arse over to Thailand & trust me, you wont be lonesome any night
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I wonder will Elvis make a comeback
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Yes Kuhuna, I've been locked up in the closet at the Chatanooga dennys restaurant for the last 30 years. SOme smart ass left a trail of food on the floor and next thing I know I'm living off spiders and recycling my own piss and sweat for perpetuity. Makes logically sense I'm horny for ladyboys now, right?

I'm not gonna touch the comeback comment. Too easy

Thank you all!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Elvis

I always knew you were still alive - it says so on the end of a lockup garage in Battersea.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

• A beautiful little ladyboy and I hit it off nicely during my recent holiday in LOS and she subsequently sent a couple text messages that have been nice follow ups.
                    (No pleas for $).

I am returning later this year and she "wants to take care of me".

What does she mean by that?

Comment

• she gonna look after your wallet driftwood.

she lub you to mutt
                      you vely hansum

steviep

Comment

• (driftwood @ Jun. 12 2009,12:25) A beautiful little ladyboy and I hit it off nicely during my recent holiday in LOS and she subsequently sent a couple text messages that have been nice follow ups.
                        (No pleas for $).

I am returning later this year and she "wants to take care of me".

What does she mean by that?
                        Show you where all the ATM's are primarily.

They are a very clever lot, and have learned not to ask for money straight away and may not make that request until she knows exactly when your coming. Then they drop the request just before you come as a deposit almost to wait for you.

With that said she may never ask, as long as she knows a big pay day lies ahead when you come.

Good luck with that.

Comment

• I really appreciate being able to read this thread. I am planning on a trip which lands me in BKK at about 11:00, so possibly not wise to head strait for Pattaya... reading these helps. thanks again to all the posters who answer newbie questions
                          Spitz

Comment

• People are way to cautious, these days.

I cant imagine "planning" a visit to a gloryfied knocking shop

Just wander into a ladyboy bar and see where it takes you, alright, you might end up with a cock in your arse in the back seats in Casanova, but isnt that half the fun?

*sighs*

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Spitzbube

LOS maybe a 'knocking shop' - but it's a more laid back and friendly knocking shop.

Keep on planning and do lots of reading on the forum.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

• Really, dont keep planning Spitz. Go out there and enjoy yourself. I was 18 when i first wandered into Casanova, with barely a hair on my arse.

I went in, sat down, had a few drinks and had a great time.

Chill out, relax and never forget that 1st time when a beautiful gratoey reaches into your pants, pulls your cock out in the bar and gives you a lovely Thai smile while you enjoy a cold Chang.

sanook

Comment

Working...
                                X