X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (driftwood @ Jun. 12 2009,12:25) am returning later this year and she "wants to take care of me".

What does she mean by that?
    Probably she is looking for a you to spend the entire time with her. This is not recommended. It cuts down on your freedom.

If you hit it off with her last time, by all means see her again and take it day by day. Then it is bye-bye. If you miss her, you can always call her again.

If for some reason, you are spending more than 2 days straight with her, I think you should make sure she is fully compensated at least every 2 days for all time spent with you. When you want to say goodbye, this makes it very easy. Not paying in small amounts as you go is setting yourself up for unnecessary drama.

2 days with the same one is about the max I can take, and 2 days is probably maxing out on her attention span as well.

I think that requests for extra money (other than for their time) are easily dealt with. If they are email or SMS, just ignore them or just say "sorry, I can not right now" and let kreng jai handle the rest. If in person, just say "sorry, I can not right now" and change the subject. She might sulk or pout but it is an act. If she is cute, then she certainly has money-making ability. If the sulking or pouting lasts more then two minutes, it is time to say goodbye.

Moving on to all-new things in your holiday is as easy as changing hotels and getting a new SIM card. It is your holiday, you are entitled to fuck who you want, when you want, without being hassled. If you want to be told what to do by woman all time, best to save your cash and stay home.

Finally, I was given some awsome advice early in my "mongering career". Once you agree on a price (either by you telling her how much or by you paying her once the going rate), then never discuss money again. Just put the money in her pocket or bag. If she brings up money at all, you can just ask her if it is OK to please not ever talk about money?

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Jun. 12 2009,12:08) If for some reason, you are spending more than 2 days straight with her, I think you should make sure she is fully compensated at least every 2 days for all time spent with you. When you want to say goodbye, this makes it very easy. Not paying in small amounts as you go is setting yourself up for unnecessary drama.

I say pay every day. May not sound romantic, but the clarity is good for both parties.

Comment

• [Probably she is looking for a you to spend the entire time with her.  This is not recommended. It cuts down on your freedom.

If you hit it off with her last time, by all means see her again and take it day by day. Then it is bye-bye. If you miss her, you can always call her again.  

2 days with the same one is about the max I can take, and 2 days is probably maxing out on her attention span as well.
        Thanks EyeMahk. I kind of took it as she intended to be there everyday, but there's so much ladyboy-speak I don't understand.

I'll definitely try to hook up with her a few times, but I too value my freedom, the variety LOS has to offer, and a little down time along the way.
        Fact is by the 3rd night they're usually more interested in the tv remote control than me anyway.

She's a hooker and I'm a monger so as others pointed out, protecting the old ATM fund is a given.
        I've already learned from making plenty of mistakes in the past.

PigDogg I couldn't agree with you more. It's so much easier to pay as you go.

Comment

• Hello everybody,

First of all thank you all for all the general info.For a first timer like myself it has all been terrible helpfull.

Still there is still so much left to ask though i guess nothing beats the actually experiance.

Anyways going on my first trip to thailand pretty soon (next month) and i really look forward to having some nice times with some wild girls.

I am still pretty young,25 and already have quit a few ladyboyfriends already but i do not thing any place and it world will be less like heaven on earth then thailand (i hear even brazil does not really match up).

I do have a couple of questions though beginning with a rather mundane one.If you book a normal five star hotel,do they allow ladyboys in the rooms?I never had a problem in Indonesia (though i usually opted for a nice appartment because it saved me space) but i do not know how the are policywize in thailand.

And though it might seem like kicking in an open door,is it acceptable to take girls to a nice hotel in regards to there normal prizes or does it fuck up the whole experiance and are you better off taking them to a place that is slightly more down market.It was not a big problem in Indonesia though i ended up just pulling girls instead of taking working girls and i really want to avoided the hearthache that causes in the end.

Anyways hope my first post was not completely ignorant and i hope i can return the favour for all your time and efforts soon with some large photoreports (a lot of questions regarding the proper mmm etiquette in that area as well but will save it for another post).

Comment

• (balibeachboy2122 @ Jun. 22 2009,22:04) I do have a couple of questions though beginning with a rather mundane one.If you book a normal five star hotel,do they allow ladyboys in the rooms?I never had a problem in Indonesia (though i usually opted for a nice appartment because it saved me space) but i do not know how the are policywize in thailand.

And though it might seem like kicking in an open door,is it acceptable to take girls to a nice hotel in regards to there normal prizes or does it fuck up the whole experiance and are you better off taking them to a place that is slightly more down market.It was not a  big problem in Indonesia though i ended up just pulling girls instead of taking working girls and i really want to avoided the hearthache that causes in the end.

Anyways hope my first post was not completely ignorant and i hope i can return the favour for all your time and efforts soon with some large photoreports (a lot of questions regarding the proper mmm etiquette in that area as well but will save it for another post).
            You may find some five star hotels will want you to pay a "joiner fee" before you can bring you guest in. The best thing is to search the forum and pick out the hotels that most board members use, these are all guest friendly, no charge, no attitude.
            If you don't alraedy know Fiona fom Bali, you should track her down. She is a great gurl and will give you lots of helpful information.
            When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

• balibeachboy, here is the thread about ladyboy friendly hotels in Bangkok: Hotels Bangkok, Ladyboy Friendly.

There are also threads pinned to the top of the Phuket and Pattaya sections with hotel information.

As patrick posted there are some 5 star hotels that will charge a guest fee, while some will not. Look through the posts and you will find the ones that are ok.

One other tip is that you should specify the room for two, with your "friend" to show up later. If they ask for a name, you can make one up. This can sometimes help avoid the "extra guest" fee.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Hi, I'm reading (and mostly watching pictures) on this forum for some time now and I must say that you guys are a bunch of sad losers and disgusting sexists. You're nothing but sick dirty bastards.
                Today I've booked my first ticket to Thailand so I'll be joining you soon anyway... So if you guys don't mind I'll be looking around some and asking some stupid questions every now and then. I'm from Belgium so I've only seen some ladyboys in Antwerp, Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris but I don't think that I'll regret my Thai-trip.
                First two silly questions: Is there any Belgian beer there? and is it safe to rent a motorbike for a few days?

Anyways, I love this site, nearly as much as... well you know

Thanks guys, M

Comment

• (memorexman @ Aug. 22 2009,10:10) you guys are a bunch of sad losers and disgusting sexists...
                  Well, it ain't a crime!

Comment

• (Bicycle Pump! @ Aug. 22 2009,10:18)
                    (memorexman @ Aug. 22 2009,10:10) you guys are a bunch of sad losers and disgusting sexists...
                     Well, it ain't a crime!  
                    B.P. , FLipp'n halarious.

Hey, and its Fun too....
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• well, if you can't beat 'm, join 'm, right?

Comment

• You might find a Belgian beer at one of the pubs in Pattaya, not sure.

Renting a motorbike in a busy urban area like Bangkok (or Pattaya proper) is not recommended. Taxis and cheap and plentiful.

Comment

• Patrick's Belgian Restaurant in the alleyway off Kiss Restaurant will have Belgian brews.

Your typical outdoor beerbar will have Singha, Heineken, and maybe Chang, Leo, Tiger, and San Miguel Lite.

Comment

• hmm, thanks for those answers, the beer-issue won't be a problem, I've tasted that Shinga before and it's OK, so that will be my poison I guess. I was planning on making a moto-trip around Chiang Mai, in hectic places as Bangkok or Pattaya it is the safest to rent a taxi, indeed.

Comment

• Belgian bar on Soi Honey, between second road and Soi Baukau. It is about 2/3rds the way down from second road and on your right hand side. They had at least five different Belgian beers.

Comment

•  As usual I asked my dumb questions before reading the forum.  I guess I must be retarded - no wonder why I wear a football helmet all day.  OK, I'm really just kidding, I only wear it during the day   .  But seriously, I want to thank everyone for writing so much helpful imformation in this forum.   And if anyone wasted their time reading my previous question I guess I owe them a beer.

I booked my trip for Thailand in March so I will finally have a chance to see the Guess Bar.  I have heard a lot of positive things about Ohm, Eats, Somo and Nat and if I'm lucky I will have a chance to spend a crazy night with one of them.

But I'm curious if anyone spent time with Ice from Casanova ?  Everytime I see a picture of her I get so hard.   She is totally gorgeous, but there are so many others that are awesome too ! And does Casanova still have the reputation for tall for LB's ?

Thanks Guys !

Comment

Working...
                                X