Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Anthony,

Welcome to the forum.    

Thais tend to think of themselves as getting old when they get past about 25 years of age.
    When they get past about 30 they seem to think of themeselves as 'not beautiful' anymore.

Don't know why as I have seen plenty of good looking Thai gg's and one or two ladyboys who must have been in their 40's.

You have pratically zero chance of finding pictures on the internet.  In real life in Thailand you can find them and they are likely to welcome any genuine affection.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

If you can make it to Thailand check out the Casanova bar in Nana Plaza, Bangkok

1/2 of the girls there are close to or over 30

seeing 'em on the internet is a bit harder as guys like you are in the minority of course..... most people want them to be around 20-25 or so
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Hey guys. Been lurking here for sometime now, figured i would finally come out of my shell. Haven't been with a lb yet but I am looking foward to my first experince when I go to Thailand this year.

The only problem is my friends who are coming on the trip with me have no idea I love lb's so I might have difficulty bringing one back to the room, etc...

Comment

(madmax @ Jul. 29 2008,06:09) The only problem is my friends who are coming on the trip with me have no idea I love lb's so I might have difficulty bringing one back to the room, etc...
          Many people, for various reasons, are in the same situation. There are ST hotels inside Nana Plaza (2 of them, in fact, one right next to Cascade) that charge 300 baht. You can take a LB there without leaving NEP and, in the case of Cascade, without walking with her past all the other gogo bars.

If you really want to take a LB back to the room without walking with her out of Nana Plaza, it is possible. First, come to an agreement very specifically on what you two will be doing (i.e who will be fucking who), when she will go home and how much you will pay. Then pay barfine for her and tell her you will meet her at the hotel in 30 minutes (you can make some lame excuse about having make a business phone call if it makes you feel better). Give her some taxi money and give her a business card for your hotel (carry an extra, and do not assume she will know it just by the name unless you speak Thai). Write the room number or your mobile number on the card, and have her call when she arrives. You can go to the lobby and get her, or have her hand the phone to the hotel staff and tell them it is OK to send her up.

Finally, do not pay any agreed upon fees in advance, these are paid as she is leaving.

Comment

Hello Madmax,

I think EyeMahk has summed up the options pretty well in his post.

The only thing I would add is that you may find one or more of your friends are attracted to ladyboys but like you don't want to be seen with them as they are not sure about you.

Maybe if you 'accidentally' wonder into one of the bars when you are out in a group -  I'd suggest Cascades is probably the easiest to mistakenly 'fall' into.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jul. 29 2008,17:06) Maybe if you 'accidentally' wonder into one of the bars when you are out in a group -  I'd suggest Cascades is probably the easiest to mistakenly 'fall' into.
              I once was tying my shoelace ,accidentally tripped and fell , at the same time my belt broke and my jeans fell down luckily I landed on a ladyboys ass to break my fall .
              I swear thats the truth Your Honour
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I accidentally walked in to Guess bar last year. I thought it was a quiz bar-honest!
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(ciobha @ Jul. 30 2008,03:09) I thought it was a quiz bar
                  describe what this means please, I don't think I've ever seen the term before
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Queers? ??

Comment

My guess is a bar that has a trivia night?

I'll take chuck wow for 100 Alex.

Comment

You're a little slow Gentlemen!

Remember the sign on wheels outside says Guess Bar? as in guess the answer!
                        Maybe it was a little oblique....

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

obtuse?
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

OK!..... obtuse.

As usual I'm doing three things at the same time.

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys! I'm sure it will come in very handy for my little trip.

Comment

have one questions guys...
                                after BF and take the LB for ST to our hotel...do we let her go out by her self or do we have to walk her out of the hotel ?
                                whats the current ST and LT rate for now ? is it still the same s posted before about 1500 for ST ?

Comment

Working...
                                X