X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a guide in the phillipines

Hi. I am planning a trip to Manilla and Cebu next month on or about September 30 through October 6, 2004, and I am looking for a great guide who will show me around and then fly to Cebu with me to hang out as well. Any ideas. Thanks.

not sure why you have given up on Salma already.....she is still recovering from her breast-enhancement surgery and will be back in Cebu very soon, and will be happy to be your guide. we actually spoke yesterday and she is doing fine but still in Makati, Manila, recovering and rarely gets to the internet cafe.

have some patience, lad! your trip is still 6 weeks away....

Comment

ok I am not giving up but I didnot think she was interested. I really like her and I sent her my picture and I havenotheard back from her and I want to make my plans. Please have her contact me when she is ready. thanks. I look forward to getting to know her better. I understand.

Comment

Mr. reflectionsgold could you give me your email...and why you giving up on me???

anyway seriously I would love to tour you around my lovely country Mr. reflectionsgold.. I could even tour you now in Makati since I am already familiar with it heheh...still have a way of getting lost though...
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

oww yeah??? can i be a tour guide too??? heheheh it will be my plesure......i would love people frpm other countrys come here and show them my home town specialy cebu i will be very much happy to do the honor....

Comment

hehehehehe
            all of the filipina ladyboys can be youre tour guide....and im sure we are a good tourist guide.
            hey hope we can meet when you come over to cebu philippines...
            never met a guy yet from asian ts....

Comment

So - that's three...

Sounds like you'll never be lonely!

By the way, girls...

I don't want to be too nosy, but what is a fair wage or tip to give a girl who will be your companion for a vacation to the Philipinnes?

I'm sure that a lot of guys will be wanting to travel out there and will also want to plan a budget accordingly...

I'm just guessing but would about 300 American dollars plus bills paid be too cheap for a week?

Don't be shy, girls...

Comment

i dont really know things about that... and for me its not about the money, cuz me if ever i meet a guy thats frow this "Forum" and come here for a vecation then it will b e my pleasure and aside for that it will be my frist time to be a guide so it not about the money but its what you are doing if you are happy with it...... and whats the best is that enyjoy most cuz thast what it shuld be thanks you so much and thats all .... i love you asian ts forum

Comment

And we love you and your friends also.

Thanks for making this forum so much better by taking part in it!

Stogie Bear

Comment

hehehehe what ever stogie oww yeah by the why have you seen j.d??? i havent seen him here... how come??? where is he???

Comment

I cannot believe it that all of you great girls have offered to be my guides. I am planning my trip. I spoke on the phone a couple of times with Salma and she is very nice. I cannot wait to meet her and I would love to meet all of you when I come over. I am planning my trip now and it will probably be in late october or november. That was a great point you bought up Stogie Bear.I am not cheap but I donnot want to go crazy either. I thought a thousand was fair for the week but I donnot know for sure. Please advise. thanks--a very happy suscriber to your web site.

Comment

reflectionsgold was very nice to me and I am looking forward to meeting him and just plainly having a good time showing him the sights of the Philippines...
                        he seems like a wonderful guy who is so willing to please me and i am so glad with his interest in me as well as his very beautiful intentions...
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook

Comment

thank you Salma. I cannot wait to come there. I just want to stay away from the southern part of your country b/c from what I read it is not a very hospitable place for Americans and I am a big supporter of President Bush--the greatest president we have had since the "Gipper."

Comment

yeah like wat trisha said its our pleasure to entertain foreigners in our country especially if they are from this forum. but since reflectionsgold already found a tour guide i wish you good luck to your travel here in the philippines this coming november. im sure you will enjoy your stay in cebu and you would love the nices places you will see in here. hope when you come here we would meet and be friends.....

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 27 2004,03:44)
                              thank you Salma. I cannot wait to come there. I just want to stay away from the southern part of your country b/c from what I read it is not a very hospitable place for Americans and I am a big supporter of President Bush--the greatest president we have had since the "Gipper."
                              hehe did I mention that me and Mr. reflectionsgold have talked over the phone and he was wonderful...he also promised to be here in the Philippines and so nice of him to be so interested in me....
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X