Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was very concerned about Salma's operation and how she was doing. WE all read about Salma's boob job and We wish her well. I cannot wait to meet her and you too Tricia and Aubrey and all of you great girls--ona ong bolita to all of the most beautiful ladyboys on earth.
    love, reflectionsgold

Comment

would love to meet you also when you come here. anyways, salma knows where me and tricia can be found....
      muah

Comment

and to correct Mr. Reflectionsgold....hehehe...it is not 'ONA ANG BALITA?' but 'ANO ANG BALITA?' this phrase means "what's the news?" in Tagalog our national language
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

hehehehehe yeah....anyways, youll learn more tagalog when you get here. im sure salma will teach you....if not then i would be willing to teach you then...
          lol
          muah

Comment

Maboote girls. Thanks for the Tagalog lessons. I made my trip and I am arriving into manilla on 10/25 and then the next day I want to fly to Cebu and stay at the Shangri La and stay there for 4 days and return back to manilla on 10/29. Please advise,

Comment

Originally posted by
              stay at the Shangri La and stay there for 4 days
              If lb's have fur, I'm looking forward to the fur flying here!
              Mister Arse

Comment

good you will be staying in shangrila..because its a nice place.
                and we are not that far too.
                lol

Comment

well yup shng is really nice and i agree on that..... im sure you will have lot of fun when you are here and wit your ture guides wow good for you hehehehe

Comment

reflectionsgold.... well thers more a lot that are very nice here specialy resorts and shng is one of the places so better make a good choice ok thers like plantasion bay, blue watters, shang tambuli and a lot more so if you are going to ask whitch one i go for plantasion cuz its very very unique and ther cotages ther are nipa hut its our national house and the place is very nice same as shang but the rooms are much more nicer than shang

Comment

thanks for the tips. I really want to meet Salma, Tricia and Aubrey because you are all so nice. I am leaving on the 29th back to Florida. What is the best flight to take from manilla on the 26th of October? Should I make my plans now or wait to I get to manilla. Please let me know what you think. thanks.

Comment

well for me i think you shuld make plance now so that you will know what to do when you get here and it will not give you a problem about you having a hard time in thinking when you are here what shuld be the next that you will do cuz you are here to have fun and it shuld be planed all the way... well how long do you wanna stay in manila if i may ask??reflectionsgold

Comment

i would suggest that you should have a connecting flight from manila to cebu. as soon as you arrive in manila immediately come to cebu and rest for a day in shangrila so that you will have time to adopt yourself and from the jetlog (im not sure if the spelling is correct...lol) before you would have fun....right lol
                          especially if you will meet us because we will bring you to the nice places in cebu and introduce you to our friends...
                          dont worry we will entertain you in anyway we can and as best as we can so that you would have fun in here and your stay in cebu would be memorable and wonderful....right?

Comment

hey reflectionsgold......i can give you three options for a hotel where you can stay and these 3 are very nice...
                            you can stay in plantation bay...its somewhat a resort but very beautiful.....or maribago bluewaters.....its also nice and its not that expensive compared to shangrila and much nearer to where me and trisha work...and lastly., shangrila hotel. nice and expensive...lol
                            hope you could watch our show when you get here..

Comment

it would be very nice for you to watch us dance and im gonna let you dance too hehehehehe

Comment

you girls are great. I donnot think I will want to leave. I will firm up my plans and come to Cebu on the 27th in the morning. I want to see you dance too. love, Mr. Reflections

Comment

Working...
                                X