Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great. you really know the area well. I picked the greatest guide in the Phillipines.

Comment

oh YES Mr. reflectionsgold...so wanna try the RED HORSE or the SAN MIGUEL??? hahahaha!
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

both. I am going to get you drunk so I can take advantage of you (joke)

Comment

hahahahha! well I think you will not fail cause i get drunk easily....imagine three or four glasses make me tipsy already!!!!!!!!!!!
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook

Comment

great. I am here in Miami Florida waiting for Hurricane Frances to hit. It looks like it is going to be a big one and my house is all boarded up waiting out the storm.

Comment

hehehehehe
              good luck then with the hurricane then....you have hurricane coming and you still have time to chat and internet,....lol
              your a unique one

Comment

what else am I supposed to do. My house is all boarded up and I am secure so I am watching tv and looking at the internet seeing how all of my forum friends are doing. Where has Tricia been lately? I havenot seen her on the forum.

Comment

shes been a little bit busy....youll be seeing her in a couple of days...
                  you have a point too......about nothing to do in the middle of a hurricane.....lol

Comment

now they tell us the hurricane has been downgraded from a level 4 to a level three which is good. I wish I were in Cebu right now.

Comment

Cebu has very good weather nowadays...no rain...although the weather usually like gets humid at night it's quite tolerable and well thank God for no rain at night hehehe
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

I am just sitting in my house waiting for this hurricane to hit. I am eating too much b/c I am just staying at home without anything to do besides sit on the computer and watch tv. I hope I donnot get too fat for Salma when I see her next month

Comment

hahhaha well i'm sure you will lose some weight as you did mention about being conscious about your fitness! I'm sure you'll look wonderful....... fit or not!
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook

Comment

How are all of my Cebuana friends doing? We got through the hurricane ok in South Florida. I was without power for two days but all is ok. I am coming the end of September and I am staying at the Shangri La. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Today is our first day with ok eahter and I went out for a five mile run--I am so out of shape but I will be in good shape by my trip.

Comment

end of September? please clarify...hehehe

anyway so nice to hear that you are all safe and sound there Mr. reflectionsgold...so the energy blackout was the once that caused your absence online huh? hehehe I missed your presence online...
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

yeah no one other than you really cared about me during the hurricane and for that I am greatful. Hey Salma I see you "hooke up" with Ina at Silver SwAN's web group. I know Ina and she is a real sweetie pie. As you know she is Filipina from Manilla. I told her I was coming to the Phillipines shortly when I was in New York last month and stopped by her party. She told me why do I need to travel so far to meet someone when she lives in New York. She is very nice and she throws great parties on Saturday night. They get the usual tranny bar crowd but not too many "working girls." The best tranny bar of all times was a place in New York city in the "80's (before your times) named Sally's Hideaway. Most of the girls who went there died of AIDS. What a shame but they got a great crowd. Another great tranny bar was Queen mary in LA which closed last year after a 40 year run. It was a great place. All of the girls were not lookers but that was a great part of it. I think it is great that there girls who donnot live "full time" have a place to go and hang out. They were not my type but I made some nice friends there over the years. That is where I met my x fiance who is Filipina at Queen Mary's. We dated for two years and then I moved to Miami from LA and it tapered off. Remind me to tell you about it when I meet you. I bought her boobs, surgeries, everything. It costs me a fortune but she looked great an she was loyal to me. I know she was. She is five years younger than I am. Well enough about me and my version of tranny history.

Comment

Working...
                                X