Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the average fee for a great guide for four days in the Phillipines. Just out of curiosity?

Comment

its good to hear reflectionsgold that you got out from that hurricane ok....
      i thought youll be coming over on october not this coming september.....
      anyways, would love to meet you thou.

Comment

well i dont know that cuz iv never been a guide before....

Comment

I am sorry it is October. I had to change my trip due to a business engagement that I couldnot get out of.

Comment

ok....

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 07 2004,01:01)
              yeah no one other than you really cared about me during the hurricane and for that I am greatful. Hey Salma I see you "hooke up" with Ina at Silver SwAN's web group. I know Ina and she is a real sweetie pie. As you know she is Filipina from Manilla. I told her I was coming to the Phillipines shortly when I was in New York last month and stopped by her party. She told me why do I need to travel so far to meet someone when she lives in New York. She is very nice and she throws great parties on Saturday night. They get the usual tranny bar crowd but not too many "working girls." The best tranny bar of all times was a place in New York city in the "80's (before your times) named Sally's Hideaway. Most of the girls who went there died of AIDS. What a shame but they got a great crowd. Another great tranny bar was Queen mary in LA which closed last year after a 40 year run. It was a great place. All of the girls were not lookers but that was a great part of it. I think it is great that there girls who donnot live "full time" have a place to go and hang out. They were not my type but I made some nice friends there over the years. That is where I met my x fiance who is Filipina at Queen Mary's. We dated for two years and then I moved to Miami from LA and it tapered off. Remind me to tell you about it when I meet you. I bought her boobs, surgeries, everything. It costs me a fortune but she looked great an she was loyal to me. I know she was. She is five years younger than I am. Well enough about me and my version of tranny history.
              yeah someone invited me to join the group...all the folks there were really nice...wow good for your girlfriend! She must also have deserved that treatment from you Mr. reflectionsgold..I am sure you are a nice person and I will do my best to be very hospitable and make sure you see the best of the Cebuana character when you see me...
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Ina has a very comfotable party on Saturdays and a very loyal following in her Yahoo Group but, our dearest Salma is Girl Of The Month in this group.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asiantgworld/

Who Hoo

Comment

hehehhe yeah I guess they had no other model there hehhe joke joke
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook
                  PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                  X