Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't stay at Tambuli. Very average. Plantation Bay looked really nice, although i did not stay there.
    Mister Arse

Comment

thanks for the tips. I cannot wait.

Comment

kamusta girls!

this guy is lucky ehh!!

I've had 2 pinay nobyas (gg's) and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Best women in the world.

I've never had the chance to meet a pinay LB

anyways, just saying hi

Comment

ok I made my trip plans. I am arriving to Manilla on 10/25 and staying at the Makati Shangri la for two nights and then I am flying to Cebu on 10/27 and staying (I donnot know where yet) for two nights.

Comment

why will you be staying in cebu for 2 nights ony. you stay at least 4 days coz 2 days wont be enough.....dont you think? lol
            you should be coming to cebu on the 25 also. you should have a connecting flight from manila to cebu.....lol
            anyways, its up to you. but since you dont know where to stay in cebu....i suggest plantation bay. very nice and very wonderful.

Comment

hey mladjo
              good for you to have met 2 filipinas......im sure you had a wonderful time.....anyways, if you want to meet a filipina ladyboy all you nee to do is come to the philippines.

Comment

ok I will change my plans and come right to Cebu on 10/25.
                love, reflectionsgold

Comment

hehehehe
                  really? good for you then....im sure you will have a wonderful stay in cebu....
                  till you arrive here.
                  muah

Comment

ok I changed my plans and I am coming directly to Cebu on the evening of 10/25 and departing on 10/29. I am not going to Manilla. I will see Manilla another time. See you then.

Comment

Maribago is by no means a resort to ignore...it is a five-star hotel/resort which has the accommodations equal to many of the beautiful resorts in the country...staying there would bea lot of fun...

looking forward to meet you Mr. reflectionsgold and being with you the whole time you will be in Cebu and giving you a wonderful experience being here and being with me.... :
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Hi all. I finalized my Cebu trip and I am arriving on 10/15 and departing on 10/29. I was going to go to Manilla and stay there but I heard so many negative things from the Forum here and from my Filipino friends in Miami about the crime there I decided to come right down to Cebu. Also this is easier for my new friend Salma who is still recovering from her operation. Is Cebu like Phuket? Is it as safe? Can you walk around all hours there? Do the bars close at 20pm like in Thailand or now at midnight. What is the national beer? I have many Filipino friends in the US. I used to live in Washington DC and I lived right next to the Phillipines Embassy on Mass Ave. I dated a woman who worked at the embassy and she was a lot of fun and the people where great too. I cannot wait to my trip. I love to play golf should I bring my golf clubs? How are the courses there? So many questions I guess I should go buy a guide book before I go. Where do Tricia and Aubrey dance? Is it a bar or is it like KC3 or like Calypso in BKK?

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Is Cebu like Phuket? Is it as safe? Can you walk around all hours there? Do the bars close at 20pm like in Thailand or now at midnight. What is the national beer? I love to play golf should I bring my golf clubs? How are the courses there? So many questions I guess I should go buy a guide book before  I go. Where do Tricia and Aubrey dance? Is it a bar or is it like KC3 or like Calypso in BKK?
                          Read my trip report. The girls are FANTASTIC, but the infrastructure is totally different to Phuket. You will be in a beach resort away from any big towns, where Patong beach is a town in itself

Most importantly, make use of the tour guide services of one of the girls. That will save you a lot of time.
                          Mister Arse

Comment

hehehehe
                            correct.....you can bring with you your golf clubs coz i know where you can play golf.....the bars in here will close at 4-5 am....you can party anytime. and you are correct about the crimes happening in manila...its not safe to linger at night in manila but in cebu its quite safe thou especially if you are with us.....hehehe

Comment

great I cannot wait to meet all of you and I cannot wait for my upcoming holiday in Cebu. YOu all have been awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Sep. 01 2004,01:15)
                                Hi all. I finalized my Cebu trip and I am arriving on 10/15 and departing on 10/29. I was going to go to Manilla and stay there but I heard so many negative things from the Forum here and from my Filipino friends in Miami about the crime there I decided to come right down to Cebu. Also this is easier for my new friend Salma who is still recovering from her operation. Is Cebu like Phuket? Is it as safe? Can you walk around all hours there? Do the bars close at 20pm like in Thailand or now at midnight. What is the national beer? I have many Filipino friends in the US. I used to live in Washington DC and I lived right next to the Phillipines Embassy on Mass Ave. I dated a woman who worked at the embassy and she was a lot of fun and the people where great too. I cannot wait to my trip. I love to play golf should I bring my golf clubs? How are the courses there? So many questions I guess I should go buy a guide book before  I go. Where do Tricia and Aubrey dance? Is it a bar or is it like KC3 or like Calypso in BKK?
                                Cebu is nothing like Pukhet...even though I do not know Phuket that much Cebu has a mainland where the actual capital, Cebu City is where most of the malls are located...Mactan Island is connected to the Cebu mainland via two bridges and Mactan Island is the main resort area of Cebu although there are several famous resorts down to the South and up at the North...

and Mr. reflectionsgold I am already fully recovered and you have no need to worry about my condition hehehe ... I am even doing the cartwheel as I speak LOL

Cebu is very safe and we can walk at all hours provided I am with you..or a local is with you...The bars close very late..it depends on the number of customers they have

The National beer here is SAN MIGUEL BEER but RED HORSE BEER is more popular among the young people because it makes you drunk easily LOL so the younger people can save money getting drunk fast LOL

Oh golf courses absolutely abound Cebu...there is probably a golfing range or course in Shangri-la...
                                All kinds of food are in Cebu...Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Filipino (which is very good!) so you won't go hungry here....ever! I'll make sure of that!

Popular bars where the young people dance and have fun are located in Cebu City...about 20-30 mins from Mactan Island
                                www.winklergirl.com
                                My Facebook
                                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                                X