Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like the malaise from JSB has rolled down Walking Street and up that Soi.....hmm, not unusual, I noticed it in Phuket a few years back, everyone went from being super friendly to downright rude in a few seasons, then business got slow and it got back on track.

Never mind, I usually find voting with your feet assists in this instance and at the end of the day if your custom and Baht isn't going into your establishment of choice then that is a commercial issue for management to interview and mentor staff with.
    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 25 2008,17:46) Sam & Rossco that I find that I wouldn't be served & was asked to leave.
      Was just a matter of time , pacman. Sorry.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Thanks for your concern sev7en but I am over it & last night I wandered back to Walking Street.

My first stop at JSB found me chatting with Moo. She looks healthy, definitely better than when she had substance issues.

Very tall is our Moo, very long hair (extensions) nice bod, not skinny at all, better than the average LB & I am glad she was so coherent & friendly.

I wasn't in the mood to whip her away but for all long term Moo fans, my advice is get your ass over here & give her a test drive.

I asked her if she remembered me. Yes, she smiled.

"Really" I said "do you know where?"

"Not sure" she replied.

"I will remind you, in Franck's room when he asked me if I could help. You came there from the monkeyhouse & I gave you 2000 baht"

"Ahhhh, I remember, how are you?" she asked.

"Fine but as I have paid for short time, we go now?"

Much smiling & giggling but it seems my gift wasn't going to be credited to my account.

Later I ran into simon125 who told me that Moo & about 6 others had been scooped up by a party of guys all travelling with that known LB admirer....

Jean Claude van Damme.

Seems they all swarmed around when he arrived, not for autographs but because he is here regularly.

Hmmmm, the Muscles from Brussels eh? I might have to go on a diet.
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

with that known LB admirer.... Jean Claude van Damme.
          Fucker keeps pestering me for contact info...

Comment

JSB is still a fun bar.

Comment

Pacman you seem to be having more fun since I left Pattaya

I'm now in the middle of "LOS withdrawal pains"

You should consider yourself fortunate that you got to stay in Paradise for a month.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

For me, Thailand is all about lb's and clubbing.

I like JB.

Gets me fired up having a few drinks with the music pumping before I hit the clubs.

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 25 2008,23:15) This is the entire conversation:

Me: "Hi"

Her" "You go with me, come my room now."

Me: "aaahh" thinking just a hello, where you come from, any fucking thing so I can get a clue about her, too late, she said something in Thai, turned away & I was dismissed.
                  The "You may adore me now treatment..." What a fucking turn off.

I can understand guys desiring "the stunna" but I'll go for personality/good take care myself

Comment

The girls of JSB are caught in the "perfect storm" of balancing their need to keep face with their need to make money.

With the LB bars of Pattaya being so quiet (Pattaya itself isn't quiet) but these self-styled "stars" with their big egos are not about to be seen pandering to some wally of a tourist.

They will give us one shot, the window of opportunity opens for a moment, we can either buy them a drink, barfine them immediately or....

fuck off back to hole in the ground we crawled out of.

It is unbelievable the difference in their attitude when you can speak to them away from JSB.

To all first time visitors to Pattaya, Jenny Star Bar is a must.

With its faded sign feebly announcing itself itself to the world, the place itself is nothing more than a dark, narrow corridor where in the shadows lurk some of the most famous names in the LB world.

Be careful, some of them are well past their use-by-date & a torch would definitely come in handy.

Last night we had Nicky dancing on the bar & I thought for a moment to introduce myself to her boyfriend. Only for a moment though.

I settled on another star who knew exactly how to save face & a customer.

Taking my mobile, she punched in her number & as she walked off, turned & said: "that's if you want me"

And I do, oh, I do, I do........

Comment

I also saw Nicky the other night...almost didn't recognise her with the ponytail.

She was walking away from the bar with a shaven headed muscular chap in tow...have to admit I was more than a tad envious.

As for JSB, I found it way too intimidating both in its location and also the attitude of the girls...Soi 6 is a much better option in my book.

By the way, where the hell is Ezy Bar ? I must have gone up and down walking street at least ten times and still couldn't find the place.
                      jet712

Comment

(jet712 @ Sep. 26 2008,07:02)

By the way, where the hell is Ezy Bar ? I must have gone up and down walking street at least ten times and still couldn't find the place.
                        It's on Soi BJ, what a name, which is a small soi off Walking Street.  Same soi as Tahitian Queen 2 so just find TQ2 and then walk a little further.  It's right before the Jasmine Hotel.

Have fun!      

Comment

Cheers PigDogg,

That's probably the only Soi I didn't check out...back home now so I will have to leave it to my imagination.

jet712.
                          jet712

Comment

Last week I noticed how tired the JSB sign was, two nights ago it had been repainted & is back to its former glory.

The reason? Their big party Friday night. All the girls dressed in pink, pink balloons festooned all over the front...

and best of all, the place had its old feeling about it, many guys drinking inside & none of the snappy attitude I have witnessed...

well at least not if your name is Van Damme...

It seems they were each paid 5000 baht, one tall girl who is always on my case whenever I step in needed to show me she was OK:

"I don't need your money, I have money... " & proceeded to produce 5 x 1000 baht notes all tightly stuffed into her purse.

Anyway the party allowed the girls a different approach to the curious who wandered up to look.

Silly questions were met with polite replies rather than the usual haughty look. There appeared to be a number who had walked into their web & were on the receiving end of some very hard selling.

Little CiCi was looking very hot & she did not need to ask me twice. 300 baht barfine & off we went.

She is recommended, one of the better experiences I have had, a real professional & a nice girl.

Comment

Pacman you are 26 posts away from the 1,000 mark...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Hello Sam, I haven't forgotten you mate, all goes well down in Soi Yamoto & the girls are being very well behaved.

Perhaps I should write the next 26 posts about La Bamba?

I don't know what more can be said about the nicest place in town, it has all been said before, but just for you I will think of something.

Who knows, you might even shout me a drink one day...

Comment

Working...
                                X