Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ Oct. 02 2008,22:02) Manners for a start...
    classic
    i love t-girls

Comment

Who's side are you on!!!!
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I'm staying out of this,help me someone
        i love t-girls

Comment

sorry pacman I thought you were in SF the night before. I guess that all started with me but it was the LB dancing on stage that for whatever reason got mad at you. Why didnot she get mad at me too? I thought you were there the night before. sorry I was wrong. I cant understand the whole thing but it is such a stupid little matter not talking about any more.
          reflections

Comment

I also dont undertand that you were denied service in SF four nights later. all I can think of is that ladyboy who got pissed off at you the first night lied to the mamasan about you. I will be your expert witness next time we are in Patts together
            reflections

Comment

Christ on a bike !!!!!!

I've seen guys running about with their dicks out in bars in Pattaya and not getting banned .

Could one of you two jokers please let me in on the secret ? I've been trying for years with little success to get banned from certain establishments in Pattaya .

I would like to be banned from, in this order .............

1) New Orn Bar , after 4 am (to stop me getting into all sorts of sexual stupidity )

2) Litas ,after 2 am (same reason as above )

3) B52 bar (both of them ) soi 8 , especially when they produce shots of tequlia and jagameister .

Come on guys help me out here , whats the secret

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

wow jimslim I dont know what to tell you. I wasnot banned only our Australian friend. I am hearing about this story on the threads and I was there. This thing like everything we losers talk about has taken on a life of its own
                reflections

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 03 2008,02:31) Christ on a bike !!!!!!

I've seen guys running about with their dicks out in bars in Pattaya and not getting banned .
                  ah .. ahem ahem .. emmm ... didn't realise the Chang was so strong

so sorry, old boy
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Dear darling Paacmaan,
                    having read you adventures i just feel the need to ask-
                    can you go anywhere without causing trouble or having the local ladyboys
                    feeling the urge to string you up? Wasn't it Jay at Guess who was growling at
                    you last time we were there? lol just learn to behave yourself petal..
                    x

Comment

and i thought i was the only one you told to behave themselves
                      i love t-girls

Comment

You're both as bad as each other!!!

Still,nice to hear Moo is getting herself sorted out..
                        x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 03 2008,21:14) ....can you go anywhere without causing trouble or having the local ladyboys
                          feeling the urge to string you up? Wasn't it Jay at Guess who was growling at
                          you last time we were there?
                          I'm the troublemaker here??    

The local ladyboys of Pattaya & I got on very well indeed thank you...    

Most were more interested in tying me up, not stringing me up...  

As for Jay     , I have no recollection at all of what you speak     , in fact she was most friendly towards me when I spoke to her on the verandah of Guess, though it seems I don't rate compared to Mardhi...      
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 03 2008,22:18) Most were more interested in tying me up, not stringing me up...    
                            You sure they were not trying to gag you ?

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

jane then?
                              And did you ask to be tied up or is it all their idea??
                              x

Comment

Jay??   Jane??  How would I know when I only had eyes for you...      

And Jim, I was the gagger, not the gaggee...    
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X