X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you are not banned from there yet!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Give them a chance KL, they haven't got to know me well enough...

BTW, the party concept must have worked well, there were balloons everywhere again last night,

pale pink ones & the girls were behaving themselves again. That has to good news...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I spent some time with Pacman at Stringfellows and it was after he had his incident referred to above and this ladyboy came up and started screaming at him. I told her after he left that she was out of line and that he didnot say one bad thing about any of the girls at the bar. I told her she overreacted too. But I had the same experience at Obsessions in Nana. One girl hated me for some bullshit reason and the next night I came in she spit on me and I didnot come back that trip but next year or so I came back and like all these bars there were all new faces. I went to JSB and it was still early so I bullshitted with Jenny a little who is very nice. That place is an institution and the oldest ladyboy bar probably in Patts so it is worth going too. Plus the location is great on Walking Street. All in all String fellows was my favorite.
        reflections

Comment

Hey Pacman please dont insult Americans. We love the Australians unlike the British. I was repeating myself cause I couldnot hear you ok
          reflections

Comment

Reflections....your side of the story is needed here as it sounds like you are being blamed for the banishment of Pacman from SF!!

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 02 2008,06:27) Hey Pacman please dont insult Americans. We love the Australians unlike the British. I was repeating myself cause I couldnot hear you ok
              Reflections I don't wish to insult Americans, you guys have enough trouble right now.

I was expressing my annoyance about the entire incident & I regret offending you personally.

I accept your reason for repeating yourself, perhaps more discretion by both of us would have been smarter.

Comment

that is not true and Pacman knows I came to his aid. He had a problem before I arrived into Patts there with one of the girls over some nonsense and she accused him when we were there together the following night of saying bad things about the Ladyboys the night before. He was at the door of Stringfellows the next night and I met him that day at the hotel and we of course realized that we had the whole scene in common so I called him in to buy him a drink and shoot the shit (Americans love Australians we always have). I bought him a drink and we were talking and I asked him if he thought the girls were on drugs because the day before I read the thread on the forum about a lot of the girls taking drugs and it was my first night in Patts and I was a little concerned. I didnot want to deal with a drug addict in a foreign country. I didnot hear him and maybe I wasnot paying as much attention to him as I should have because I was too busy watching the girls my first night at the bar and he got a little testy with me which was in order so I apologize for not hearing or listening to him like I should but then that was nothing. All of a sudden this ladyboy dancing jumps off the stage and starts screaming at Pacman and I asked why and she said he comes in and talks bad about the ladyboys and then I defended him and he left the bar which I dont blame him. No worries but not my fault I dont know what happened but Pacman didnot do anything wrong. Pacman is the Barry Bonds of our forum about to hit the 1000 post mark. He is a hall of famer and a great guy and a lot of fun.
                reflections

Comment

Hey Pacman dont defend the ladyboy or bar. we are the customers and we were having fun and you werenot even guilty of what that ladyboy was accusing you of which was bs anyway. The mamasan or bar owner should have put that ladyboy in her place like I did nicely after you left and I told her that before she starts accusing you of anything she should be sure she was correct and she wasnot. Since you and I were the only customers that night the mamasan (who I really love and is a cutie pie) should have been kissing out butts even more. Let snot talk about it anymore not worth discussing--small little matter.
                  reflections

Comment

It is a small matter but in Post 37 you have me confused. The night you called me in to join you for a drink was the first time on this trip I had entered the bar.

It was then & only then that the incident occurred, there was no prior history with me upsetting anyone.

Reading your post sounds like I had a problem the night before. On reading it twice I see you haven't said that, it just wasn't clear.

When I left the bar I had no idea that 4 nights later I would be refused service.

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 02 2008,20:51) Pacman is the Barry Bonds of our forum about to hit the 1000 post mark. He is a hall of famer and a great guy and a lot of fun.
                      Reflections, you flatter me but around here I will accept any praise I get...    

Hall of famer, wow, my parole officer will be pleased...    

Comment

Hey Don Juan..have you been cheating on me??
                        x
                        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Cheating??...      

Of course not darling, I have just been practising so I never disappoint you...    

Comment

So what's she got that i haven't?
                            x

Comment

Manners for a start...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X