Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would I know when I only had eyes for you...

Admit it,it was my boobies wasn't it!!
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

That is digusting Faa.You should be ashamed,leading a guy on like that.

Say 16 hail mary's and watch an Everton match as penance.
      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Naang, I admit nothing, nothing I tell you...    

Ciobha, right on sir, while she does her penance, I'm mixing 16 Bloody Marys & watching the football,

"C'mon Everton"      
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 02 2008,20:47)
          (reflections @ Oct. 02 2008,06:27) Hey Pacman please dont insult Americans. We love the Australians unlike the British. I was repeating myself cause I couldnot hear you ok
          Reflections I don't wish to insult Americans, you guys have enough trouble right now.

I was expressing my annoyance about the entire incident & I regret offending you personally.

I accept your reason for repeating yourself, perhaps more discretion by both of us would have been smarter.
          Pacman, may I make a suggestion at this time. Kindly make your 100th post on the La Bamba thread and you may be pleasantly surprised the next time you visit us...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 03 2008,02:31) Christ on a bike !!!!!!

I've seen guys running about with their dicks out in bars in Pattaya and not getting banned .

Could one of you two jokers please let me in on the secret ? I've been trying for years with little success to get banned from certain establishments in Pattaya .

I would like to be banned from, in this order .............

1) New Orn Bar , after 4 am (to stop me getting into all sorts of sexual stupidity )

2) Litas ,after 2 am (same reason as above )

3) B52 bar (both of them ) soi 8 , especially when they produce shots of tequlia and jagameister .

Come on guys help me out here , whats the secret

Hi Jimslim, I can surely arrange for you to bet banned from La Bamba Bar...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 03 2008,02:31) I've been trying for years with little success to get banned from certain establishments in Pattaya .

Come on guys help me out here , whats the secret  
              Sorry Jim but your attitude is all wrong if you really want to be excommunicated from the bars you list.

It is never as easy as it looks, it takes years of dedicated practice in being a total prick.

I have it down to a fine art, I don't like to boast but I can give people the shits with just a sideways glance.

For a small donation I can forward my thesis on the subject:
              How to lose friends & influenza people          

Comment

(pampamsam @ Oct. 04 2008,11:06) Hi Jimslim, I can surely arrange for you to get banned from La Bamba Bar...

The tears of a clown , when there's no one around

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

....JOJO and ALICE.....two beas from JSB......late at night.

37799.jpg

post-21-2-37799-08.11.2008__8___Medium_.JPG
                  xxx

Comment

Back on topic at last. I liked JSB, last time i was in pattaya (oct 2007) had heaps of girls out of there ranging from 1000-1500 bt some charged a bar fine some did not.had great fun watching the tourist masses(misery watch)get there photos taken with the tall lith sex matchine's out front.
                    One time i watched Pond in a pink evening gown , playing the crowds for over an hour,she would regularly turn and give me a huge smile, then when she had made a 1000 or so bt came over sat on my lap put her arms around my neck and said in my ear" take me now please, i have big cock and very horny" the rest is history(see trip report)
                    NO i still like JSB, only down side is Fon and one or two others, who are just down right over the top .
                    LOng live JSB
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(reflections @ Oct. 02 2008,20:51) (Americans love Australians we always have).

Comment

That Alice looks a fine prospect for this winter
                        Anymore up to date pictures available of JSB aka Sleaze Central ?

Comment

Alice is a real tiger in bed that`s for sure and also very funny to be with.
                          Afther my visit to JSB we went upstairs to marine disco where she dance with me all night on some heavy techno music , she can drink a whole shit load with out getting drunk
                          Ather that she stay LT at my hotel where i sexxx her tight ass , boy she is a real horny babe

post-21-2-11575-LB___Pai___JSB_5.jpegpost-21-2-11420-LB___Pai___JSB_2.jpegpost-21-2-11511-LB___Pai___JSB_3.jpeg
                          *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

now THAT's what I call a pair of tits!
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

...what?? "Alice"??      

(where ya been deepthroat?)

Comment

(pacman @ May 13 2009,03:18) ...what??      "Alice"??      

(where ya been deepthroat?)
                                ...ALICE, she is now a member of the "ice-familie" from JSB.....
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X