Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow AE is cute any body know where the nude pic is of her that Billy 69 took? is it in the threads Icouldnot find it using search function.
    reflections

Comment

Nice
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(Lefty @ May 16 2009,00:22) Good to see you mate. The pool time was great fun. Wish I had gotten more of Pollar swimming. She was like a fish in the water and in my experience most ladyboys can't swim much if at all, even if they will go into the shallow end.

Hope to see you next time.    
        To refute my own post, I have since found that Gypsy is an equally strong swimmer, as least in a pool. She can go 3/4s the length of the condo pool under water and on top just swimming free style, she is twice as fast as I am. She told me when she was a kid her dad taught her to swim under water for 3 minutes. Though now she seldom stays under more than 1 minute.

I could only speculate as to whether she would have been as skilled at ocean rescue as Polar was last year.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Jul. 12 2009,11:12) To refute my own post, I have since found that Gypsy is an equally strong swimmer, as least in a pool. She can go 3/4s the length of the condo pool under water and on top just swimming free style, she is twice as fast as I am. She told me when she was a kid her dad taught her to swim under water for 3 minutes. Though now she seldom stays under more than 1 minute.
          Bring her along to Fretinkers next pool party! I'm sure she's good at underwater blowjobs. Will you be around end of September?
          Lost in Space!

Comment

yes I will. Gypsy though is a good wholesome girl, one you would take home to meet mother, not one who would be into kinky underwater sex.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Pollar and Ae are definitely two nice, quiet, and respectful ladies: I would appreciate meeting them in October.

If I understood well some posts in the forum, Pollar is "engaged", and away from bars.

What about Ae? Is she still at Pook's bar? (Pook Bar Soi 6 , or Pook Bar Soi Bukouw?)
              a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

Yes, pretty sure Ae is still at Pook. Not sure about Pollar.

Here is Ae from my April TR - again non-nude. And I would say my experience is similar to the others here. She is beautiful, probably the most "passable" LB I have been with in my limited experience. Quiet & shy in bed - but could be potential GF material....

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=22193

Comment

Awesome

Great pics Lefty and even better taste. Don't know how i've missed this thread before but i like it!

Classy pics and all very lovely LB indeed.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I met this lady at 131 over 2 yrs ago. Franck introduced me in the bar, and she let me take her pix. I forget her name and am not sure where she is nowadays.

16047.jpg
                    post-21-2-16047-at_131_a.jpg
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I am bumping this up, hoping anyone who used to frequent Club 131 may be able to supply some info on the above LB.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Feeling a little nostalgic mate? Sorry, I don't know her.

What I have heard & it is no cause for joy, Ae, pictured above has joined the ranks of posties & had her magnificent appendage turned inside out...    

I hope she finds the happiness she is looking for.

Here's a pic of her from last year.
                        Attached Files
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Lefty @ Dec. 17 2009,14:49) I am bumping this up, hoping anyone who used to frequent Club 131 may be able to supply some info on the above LB.
                          Hi Lefty,

The girl in your pic looks like Ann to me. I met her about 2 years ago in front of Linda bar and we spent an unforgettable (for me that is :-) night at the PBR. It was my first time to Pattaya, I stayed only 2 nights, one with Ann, one with Paris.

She also starred in some shots on ladyboygold.com, if I remember correctly.
                          Never saw her again after that.

Let me dig up my old pics buried in some old thread here ...

How is life in Sin City these days? I shall be back in early Feb.

Cheers
                          CM

Comment

Lefty, Check out this thread - there are pics of Ann starting with post No. 16 - pretty sure it's her ...

https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboard/showthread.php?11796-August-2007

Comment

Thanks CM, I think I agree with ya it is the same girl,
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

i have to agree on your first choise of gipsy from sallys bar met her this mth only for a couple of days but one of the most wounderful ladys i have ever meet and very clever
                                i was just sadernd that my trip was cut short wanted more time with her

Comment

Working...
                                X