Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Juri @ Jan. 07 2009,00:22) .....ever worth for one drink or two......
    Interesting pricing policy is that all drinks are 90 baht.

This is not good for a guy like me who drinks cheap beers, but not bad for a guy that buys expensive drinks and/or ladydrinks.

But at the end of the night the 90 baht policy makes it easy to see if the bin is correct.

Comment

• Here's a map but note that what's marked as Soi 17 is what most of us refer to as Soi 16.
      Attached Files

Comment

• (jhcal26 @ Jan. 07 2009,13:35) Where is Sunee in relation to Cats?
        About 3 left turns and 2 right turns away...

Actually about a 5 minute or less walk away...

Very close...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 07 2009,17:06) Here's a map but note that what's marked as Soi 17 is what most of us refer to as Soi 16.
          hi Piggdog...

all i need to know is how to get to Look bar...

hahha...

i hope it is back open now...
          any report?

cheers

p.s i will never forget my first night there with your navigation skills......

Comment

• Was in Cat's Place last week. For those wondering about the standard of the short time rooms, they are ok. About the same size as Ezy Bar but not as nicely appointed - single bed, aircon & fan. One big minus - the shower is downstairs in the customer toilet, which means trekking past the other girls doing their make up at the mirror outside!

Comment

• (doitrong @ Jan. 07 2009,22:45) Look bar...

any report?
              Hey, Doitrong, Walked by two nights ago and it was closed.

But last night it appeared open.

Look bar on Soi VC is only three minutes from Cat's in the Day/Night area.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 08 2009,15:53)
                (doitrong @ Jan. 07 2009,22:45) Look bar...

any report?
                Hey, Doitrong, Walked by two nights ago and it was closed.

But last night it appeared open.    

Look bar on Soi VC is only three minutes from Cat's in the Day/Night area.
                thanks Pigdogg,
                you are my man on the ground.....

you can have your So called Superstars in Bkk.....

give me some untapped talent any day.....

cheers again......Great little bar....

better get my ass back there soon....

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jan. 07 2009,00:02) I've walked by Cat's Place dozens and dozens of times on my way to Walking Street and Sunee Plaza...

The operative words here are "walked by."
                  I can see how it would not be up to the standards of a gentleman with your refined tastes.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• The truth is I am not a gentleman nor do I have very high standards...As most guys who know me would attest...
                    But I do have standards just a bit higher than Cat's Place girls...

The two times I have visited I have been less than whelmed by the beauty of the girls...
                    Although the ones I have chatted with seem pleasant enough...Frankly, I wonder how
                    the place stays open...There never seems to be anyone there...

Someone recently posted after a visit to Pook Bar Soi 6 that the girls were just average...

I disagree with that poster's opinion, however, I do wonder what he would think of the Cat's Place girls...

But I suppose that's why they come in so many different colors and flavors...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I was at Cat's Place last night, bought one beer, one LD and was out of there. I'd go back again but it wouldn't be at the top of my list.

There were two other punters there and one guy took his girl upstairs to I would assume was a ST. My girl almost gulped her entire drink immediately upon receiving it, so that sorta put me off.

By the way, its no big deal, but I was charged 100 baht for my companions LD (soda, no whiskey); not 90 as was previousl reported. My San Miguel Light was indeed 90 baht.

Lance

Comment

• Here's a map of the Day/Night area.

Cats is not on the map but would be between Office Boys and Take Me Bar. I've never noticed Take Me, might have a new name now.

Day/Night Map

Comment

• When does this bar open? During my last trip on february I always found it not working and it was on saturday too

Comment

• Maybe it's closed now.

Opening would be early evening and closing around 1.

Comment

• This is a true story....I ventured to Cats Place 13th March about 8.30 there were only 3 girls in attendence and me the only farang went in and bought the three a drink and one myself....after a very short time and a bit of fiddling the older gal went outside to keep watch and the other two dropped there panties, as did I and mutual licking and sucking ensued until all 3 of us exploded Aroi Mak Mak.....Maybe I was lucky but had a great time there...would have gone back but was leaving in 2 nights....after about an hour gave 'em both 400 bht and was on my way....Cheers Donnykey

P.S. Their names are NAM & SOM ...I call them the Orange Juice Gals
                              Attached Files
                              happy when in thailand

Comment

• Many thanks for your advices, so my next time there I'll go not later than midnight in the hope to have same luck as Donnykey

Comment

Working...
                                X