First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• Lefty,
      I think you are correct, plus the one in the third row middle was there too and one not in the photo.
      As far as I can recall anyway
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Myself and members of both the main ladyboy forums had a great night in Cats last night, arrived about 1 am, and had the place to ourselves, fun and frolics were sure to follow..

The hostess
        Attached Files

Comment

• Grrrr
          Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• as usual no name
              Attached Files

Comment

• yummy
                Attached Files

Comment

• go gals
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 06 2009,21:35) as usual no name
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Nice pics of some of the current Gals, BB
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.....

Well okay, at 1 am after 10 Batorades I might enjoy this as well.....

Lost in Space!

Comment

• I've walked by Cat's Place dozens and dozens of times on my way to Walking Street and Sunee Plaza...

The operative words here are "walked by."
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jan. 07 2009,12:02) I've walked by Cat's Place dozens and dozens of times on my way to Walking Street and Sunee Plaza...

The operative words here are "walked by."
                            Where is Sunee in relation to Cats?

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 06 2009,22:32) Myself and members of both the main ladyboy forums had a great night in Cats last night, arrived about 1 am, and had the place to ourselves, fun and frolics were sure to follow..

The hostess
                              .....hmm BB, i see they have a lot of new girls there, thank's for the view inside.....

.....ever worth for one drink or two......

cheers
                              xxx

Comment

• (jhcal26 @ Jan. 06 2009,22:35) Where is Sunee in relation to Cats?
                                An easy 5 minute walk from Sunee but somewhat difficult to describe. It's in the Day/Night area. If you've bever been there before best to walk uo Pattaya Tai and turn right before TukCom. Then walk to the first fourway intersection and turn left.

But the proximity to Sunee is what got the party started. A buddy and I had a few at the outdoor cabaret on 3rd Road and then decided to take a quick look at Sunee. We saw a few guys we knew drinking at Sunee, had a few, then decided to check out Cats.

The six of us, either guys who post here or Legends, were the only customers. The layout of Cat's is uniquely good for private parties and we all had a good time.

It's not a place where I go often, but last night was good. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Working...
                                X