Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks BB, this place may be on the list when i revisit Pattaya. That is of course if i can sneak away for a few hours without herself following.
    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Thanks BB, I like the one in the green satin robe.

I don't know why anyone would down on Cat's Place. I saw 2-3 when I was there that were definitely shaggable.

Thanks too for not posting a pic of Rudy, it may have broken my monitor.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Ah.... Rudy is a really Great Host
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 02 2008,04:08) Thanks BB, I like the one in the green satin robe.    

I don't know why anyone would down on Cat's Place. I saw 2-3 when I was there that were definitely shaggable.

More satin robe sir
          Attached Files

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Nov. 01 2008,17:29) Ah.... Rudy is a really Great Host
            Totally agree. Rudy is a nice guy and one of the real characters of Pattaya.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(bumblebee @ Nov. 01 2008,17:33)
              (Lefty @ Nov. 02 2008,04:08) Thanks BB, I like the one in the green satin robe.

More satin robe sir
              Thanks BB

Do you have any more of the one standing on the far right in this pic?

― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(ciobha @ Nov. 01 2008,21:55) if i can sneak away for a few hours without herself following.
                why not just bring Jim along?
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Cat looks a little like Jenny from Guess bar and Tom looks a little like Beer from Guess bar.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 02 2008,04:50) Do you have any more of the one standing on the far right in this pic?

Think you mean this one Lefty
                    Attached Files

Comment

• And for you femboy lovers, pity about the white make up, don't a lot of them seem to love it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 02 2008,04:08) Thanks BB, I like the one in the green satin robe.    
                        Rear view for you Lefty
                        Attached Files

Comment

• another nameless bulging bikini
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Inside with the tall lady
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Burenboy - Good to see Cat's is back on the scene. Any idea why it 'closed' before?

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Nov. 01 2008,20:21)
                                (ciobha @ Nov. 01 2008,21:55) if i can sneak away for a few hours without herself following.
                                why not just bring Jim along?
                                They make a cute couple don't they?
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                                X