X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bumblebee @ Nov. 01 2008,20:38)
    (Lefty @ Nov. 02 2008,04:08) Thanks BB, I like the one in the green satin robe.
    Rear view for you Lefty
    Thanks BB, you are da man!!
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (rossco @ Nov. 02 2008,14:06) Burenboy - Good to see Cat's is back on the scene. Any idea why it 'closed' before?
      No idea Rossco, must have been when I was back home. Could be because Cat and Rudy were in Switzerland for part of the year, so noboby to run it, just my guess.

Another photo for you Lefty
      Attached Files

Comment

• The old BB charm doesn't work all of the time
        Attached Files

Comment

• ...and sometimes it does
          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for all your efforts BB. The one on the right in the above pic looks nice too.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• On my list of places to visit my next trip. I stopped by a year ago and was not impressed, but I like what I see in the recent photos.

Comment

• They close every time there is an erection err election and thats often in Pattaya
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• any idea who has big cocks in this place???
                  Livin' the Dream

Comment

• Just Burenboy
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (jimmy j @ Nov. 03 2008,17:32) any idea who has big cocks in this place???
                      Hello, sizequeen brother.

The blonde on page 1 is hung like a horse.
                      No beauty, but doublebag her, and let it ride
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• This definitely looks worth a visit. Do they have rooms on the premises?

Comment

• (Bigyin @ Nov. 04 2008,05:24) This definitely looks worth a visit.  Do they have rooms on the premises?
                          Not sure, but probably upstairs.

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 03 2008,17:37)
                            (jimmy j @ Nov. 03 2008,17:32) any idea who has big cocks in this place???
                            Hello, sizequeen brother.

The blonde on page 1 is hung like a horse.
                            No beauty, but doublebag her, and let it ride
                            she left the palce 7 months ago

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ Nov. 02 2008,17:57) They close every time there is an erection err election and thats often in Pattaya

Doc,
                              Which ones in this pic were there the night we went? Seems like the ones in the 4 corners were all there, but I'm not sure.
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 02 2008,14:25)
                                (bigmick22 @ Nov. 01 2008,20:21)
                                (ciobha @ Nov. 01 2008,21:55) if i can sneak away for a few hours without herself following.
                                why not just bring Jim along?  
                                       They make a cute couple don't they?
                                Very good guys

Myself and Ciobha on a night out , I'm the skinny one
                                Attached Files
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X