Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (superpippo @ Mar. 11 2009,01:28) This is Bee, Pattaya - Walking Street
    Hi superpippo,

This girl looks very like a girl who went by the name of Tubee on another website...she was working in the Red Light Bar on Soi 6 at the time of the shoot.

I would love to meet her sometime...do you remember in which bar you met her on Walking Street ?
    jet712

Comment

• Tubee or not Tubee? - that is the question
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Interesting posts but what they got to do with C&D- has it moved?
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Actually - it has recently moved ... but not to walking street
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Jimbo! this is a plea for help. Please post some updates and photos to get this thread back on track.

We miss your work and the C&D girls.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Mar. 12 2009,00:33) Actually - it has recently moved ... but not to walking street
              please assemble these words in the correct order- 'cheek' 'tongue' 'in'
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• I did get that ... but still
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Superpippo - Great pics ! Thanks for sharing - How was your time with Bee?

Comment

• Sat Mar 14th

What the FACK??!! Whats happening to my thread? There's a load of yack about pattaya and girls working in soi 6, ffs! Guys please - this is C & D thread PHUKET!
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Annie (turned away before i could capture the smile!)

Sunny, doing a great "solo" for the cabaret
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Sorry Jimbo, a bunch of us were concerned about you well being and fresh photos that you spoiled us with a near dailey fix of C&D's photos and updates.

We know you have biz to run, research as a monger, occasional daytime massages.

Don't leave us hangin so long next time, or the invasion of new guys might seep in accidently derail what has been a great thread. Hope you can always find time for us mate.

Comment

• WHERE THE HELL IS AE?

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 14 2009,17:05) Sat Mar 14th

What the FACK??!! Whats happening to my thread? There's a load of yack about pattaya and girls working in soi 6, ffs! Guys please - this is C & D thread PHUKET!
                            Apologies Jimbo...just spotted a girl I've had my eye on for a while...won't happen again.

Keep up the good work...it's keeping me sane while I wait for my next visit to Phuket in May.
                            jet712

Comment

• (jet712 @ Mar. 14 2009,22:33)
                              (jimbo34 @ Mar. 14 2009,17:05) Sat Mar 14th

Apologies Jimbo...just spotted a girl I've had my eye on for a while...won't happen again.

Keep up the good work...it's keeping me sane while I wait for my next visit to Phuket in May.
                              when in may will you be there..?

iam there the first two weeks...
                              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Mar. 14 2009,23:18) when in may will you be there..?

iam there the first two weeks...
                                arriving the 5th
                                jet712

Comment

Working...
                                X