X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jet712 @ Mar. 15 2009,01:25)
    (batman4ever @ Mar. 14 2009,23:18) when in may will you be there..?

iam there the first two weeks...
    arriving the 5th  
    then just look for the hansume man ....proberly sitting between Oh and Pat...or standing with Jim... thats me...

the first ones is on me....
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Sunday 2.30pm

Good to see you guys are hooking up for a rendezvous at HQ.
      Sorry i went AWOL for a few days Boarhog and everybody - sometimes updating on 2 sites gets a bit tedious and i took a break. Here's a couple of shots from last night. Shirley
      Bombay How to become "Mr Popular" at C &Ds - buy lots of ladydrinks! There's a couple more on the other thread "Ladyboys of Phuket"
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Being a bit concerned about Jim and his disappearing act I forced myself to go downtown last night. unfortutely i was distracted before I got to C&D and was already 1/2 slabbed ( ie 12 bottles inside me) so it was about 2am and all my favourites had disappeared but Jim was still around and in good health. We made a promise between us I think to put something on here every few days so he wouldn't wear his little fingers out typing all the time
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Tuesday night

Here's a few from the evening
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Am first, then Nuoy
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oh
              Sunny
              NingNong
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 15 2009,14:24) ...sometimes updating on 2 sites gets a bit tedious...
                I understand, Jimbo. Dump the other one!

There's some great talent there you are showcasing...

Comment

• Ming's away at the moment apparently- not sure for how long though. All my top 3 ( Ming, Waas and Cindy) away the other night- serves me right for turning up late and pished!

Comment

• Thursday Night

The wonderful pocket Venus, Bombay
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

•     Sex on legs...
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Maybe out for a beer Saturday if not too mau too early

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 20 2009,10:30)     Sex on legs...      
                          Sex on sexy legs!
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Pocket Venus is a classic. So fitting for the little sexpot from C&D's.

Comment

• Bombay gets my vote !!

Comment

• She would get more than my "vote" if I ever get out of LOS and make it down to Phuket.....
                                Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Working...
                                X