Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is a quick pick Z-boy, would venture to guess she is the most barfined C&D staff since her triumphant return in early January. You may try your luck later in hopes she returned from a ST.

You can see some more bedroom shots of Ae on Ernesto's Phuket II 2009 thread. He came through for us.

Comment

• Do you think you will call her or e-mail her to woo her from your home country?

The best way to meet Ae is to fly to Thailand and get yourself to Cocktail and Dreams. Get there early because she is popular and is often barfined early. She's not going to be impressed with a guy wasting her time with international phone calls or e-mails who may never visit Thailand.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (nhscotsman @ Apr. 30 2009,12:52) I didn't realize there were requirements for reposting a picture when I was discussing someone, next time I will make sure I clear it with you first Boarhog  before I repost any picture (in his friggen dreams!).

Cheers,
        Nhscotsman
        There are no requirements, and you don't need my clearance mate.

Just use a little common sense before reposting the same pictures from 4 posts earlier. Its no skin off my cock if you want to annoy the rest of the readers.

Now if you would have re-posted this photo you wouldn't have caught any flack.

Ae letting the puppies breath on stage at C&D's - photo by Jimbo

Comment

• (rxpharm @ May 01 2009,13:01) Do you think you will call her or e-mail her to woo her from your home country?

The best way to meet Ae is to fly to Thailand and get yourself to Cocktail and Dreams. Get there early because she is popular and is often barfined early. She's not going to be impressed with a guy wasting her time with international phone calls or e-mails who may never visit Thailand.
          thanks Rx I get tired of being the hard ass to these posts and PM's asking me for their numbers and emails. Its funny how most of the requests come from guys with less than 50 posts.

I often wonder what their plan is: They just want to talk to a real live ladyboy like a phone sex line only this time for just the cost of their cheap phone card?

If they are really going there, why can't they just go to the bar like 90 % or more of the here do.

If they do happen to get a number WTF do they say?
          Ummm hi are you Ae?
          Yes who this? quickly thinks up a fake name, this is John are you alone?
          Where you get my number? Umm, well a friend give it to me.
          Who your friend? Then he gets so nervous he hangs up until he builds enough courage (or drinks enough courage) to call her again, only this time waking her and her real paying customer up in the middle of the night, becuase he was so thoughtless to factor in a time difference.

I wonder if he has already PM'd Jimbo asking for her number. Mate if you haven't already, then don't. This is bad form. why on earth would he want to give out any of his staff phone numbers?

To all you schmucks who never plan on coming to Thailand but want these details do us all a favour and stick to your web cam sites and shemale site and quit trying to save a buck here.

Comment

• (Stefan-Lo @ May 01 2009,12:56)
            (rxpharm @ May 01 2009,05:29) Ae works at Cocktails and Dreams Bar, Soi Bangla,  Patong Beach, Phuket. Get there at 8 pm if you want to meet her.

Tel number? email? Please!
            All you internet dreamers are so pathetic the way you fall in love with a pic of a girl.....

get your ass over to Thailand ....look look and have a look....sniff em out .....

have a chat to your fav girl and take it from there.....

better get to Cocktails before 8pm ....i will be there at 7.59 pm ....

Comment

• (Stefan-Lo @ May 01 2009,12:56)
              (rxpharm @ May 01 2009,05:29) Ae works at Cocktails and Dreams Bar, Soi Bangla,  Patong Beach, Phuket. Get there at 8 pm if you want to meet her.

Tel number? email? Please!
              You've been flamed by others already, but i feel i have to add my tuppence worth: -

Nothing, repeat nothing, annoys a bar owner more than twats trying to make contact with their girls without coming to the bar. They're here to entertain you, and yes entice you to stay longer and drink more. Then if they want to earn some extra by going with you, thats up to them. They are not a dirty phone call service!

Do as they say, get your arse over here and enjoy the real time experience.
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• kitty
                Nuoy
                Shirley
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Posts 439-441- classic, couldn't have put it better myself  
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Kitty & Waas
                    Nam
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Waas does have a bit of the halle berry's about her
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• bet halle doesnt do this to entertain the customers though!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The lovely Bombay
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Meena
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• More from our great line-up: