Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bee making a guest appearance! Wow - and well done to her boyfriend for walking loud and proud with her in soi Bangla!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Mary and Oh

Nina
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Meena
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Friday Night

Ae and Shirley

Bombay
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Bee guest appearing again, in a slight variation of last night's theme. Tonight it was the naughty schoolgirl look! I had a hard-on the whole time she was in the place!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• bombay looking sweet as always

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 21 2009,13:40) Annie back with her big hair look
                Is it true that a whole family of those people that sell the wooden croaking frogs live in that hairdo
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Jan. 11 2009,14:41) okay....let me start posting some pics of some of the girls....all pics from sep.08...some posted before in my never finished TR.....

hope you enjoy anyhow.... :-)

lets start with Seya...or just C...
                  Yeah Batman, what's with this girl Sey? I know they're ALL great, but she's really something. Any information on her, her personality, her life, her plans? I'll be there in a month and I'm dying to meet her.

Comment

• Im off to Pattaya in a few hours after a fab 4 night stay in Phuket  

I would just like to give Jimbo and Nick a "Mega" thankyou for being such "Magnificent" hosts and "Fantanstic" company.  

You have an "awesome" bar there guys with great staff and great girls, loved every second of my time in there.

It was good to meet up with you psb when you hadnt disappeared off with Emma  

thedeno, a top bloke and an absolute pleasure to have met and "hangout" with, I hope we will do it again later in the year mate.  

Also to thick81 whom I met last night, had a great 'chinwag" with you buddy.  

And last but not least the "MAIN"" reason for my visit to Phuket, the "Beautiful" and "Scintalating" Sonya.  

Words cannot describe the "Unforgetable" and "Wonderful" 4 nights I had with her so I wont bother   , only to say Sonya is a truly "Amazing" girl.  
                    Dreams do come true and I'm sure the future pics will confirm this  

I'm missing her like crazy already her thats for sure but fortunately my Bangkok wife Cartun is coming to Pattaya on Tuesday for a few days to help "console" me, so life aint that bad afterall  

One thing is for Certain though, I'll be back  
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• thanks Dave, glad to have finally met you, and you have been a great customer. Thoroughly enjoyed your company, and you, thedeno, thick81, psb, and others really made for a great atmoshere these last few nights. We're gonna miss you!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The cabaret team in the street just prior to "showtime"

Oh
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A great way to "end" todays posts!
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Wow who's backside is that? It looks like a skirt Sonya has, but don't think thats her waist.ooks great from that angle. You becoming quite the photogragher Jimbo, practice makes perfect.

Thanks for the Bee shots what hot body on her. Way to capture the moment, glad all those bm down their aren't taking you away from you job, lord knows its hard enough without the distractions.

Hope to see some more great shots from all those lucky bastards who have just been through.

Here is that little black skirt of Sonya's, daveduke has probably chewed through those panties by now.

Comment

• Im not shy to admit it but it was absolutely gut-wrenching leaving Sonya today, my stomach has been in knots all day

That "Angel" has certainly left her mark on me.

Well at least I lived to post this, the little prop plane was all over the place as it landed at U-Tapao Airport and it wasnt just me that thought it was gonna flip over

Going to meet BigTel now for a wander around the bars to help curb my misery
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Glad ya had a good trip and nice to meet you last nite CYA on Wed at the party
                                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                                X