X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Jim

A sunny hello from Holland. It was nice meeting you and Nick. I had a good time in C&D. Nice place to hang out, have a drink with the ladys and play some pool. Eventhough i lost every game  .
    I regret i did not bring my camera the first night in the bar. It was a hilarious sight to see you trying to repair the pool table.
    The girls and most of all Ae made my stay very pleasant. Hope to be back at the end of the year.

Comment

• I dont know how I am going to go anywhere but C&D when I get there in July, amazing talent

Comment

• You don't have to with the talent they have now. Its a one stop shop, but its always good to get out for some air and a short walk.

Just introduce yourself to Jimbo and he will have a look around with ya. Its really the best place to drink. The atomosphere is better and the other lb bars and gg bars where ladyboys work are more expensive. I began each evening at C&D's and ended most there. You can also take an outside ladyboy there for drinks without the C&D girls getting catty or giving your companion dirty looks.

You will be in high demand in July. Enjoy.

Comment

• (blake @ Jun. 14 2009,16:55) Hello Jim

A sunny hello from Holland. It was nice meeting you and Nick. I had a good time in C&D. Nice place to hang out, have a drink with the ladys and play some pool. Eventhough i lost every game  .
          I regret i did not bring my camera the first night in the bar. It was a hilarious sight to see you trying to repair the pool table.
          The girls and most of all Ae made my stay very pleasant. Hope to be back at the end of the year.
          Yes Blake, and very nice to meet you too. I remember lifting the pool table with Nick, to give it a good jolt to free the balls - nearly broke my back!

Glad you had a good time, see you later in the year.
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Megatic @ Jun. 15 2009,00:35) I dont know how I am going to go anywhere but C&D when I get there in July, amazing talent
            As Boarhog kindly says, you really dont need to go anywhere else except to have a look round, and a brief change of scenery!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Hi Jim,
              I miss your "happy ending".
              Here another pic from May...

Comment

• I like to hang out in C&D. A wonder happened, as I won over Pat in pool.
                1 Pat
                2 Pat's pimped butt, she is very proud of it!
                3 Pat and Gina. I have to buy Gina a LD (realized I did not buy any to that night, shame on me )

Comment

• Finally I found one pic of "Miss Patong" (?) Who knows. Sonya ignored me until now

Comment

• Why did she ignored you. Did you take a another Lb. Bad Boy

Comment

• great arse on a great girl

thats our Pat

one of the best

steviep

Comment

• I think IMO, i agree with stogie......... bucket !!! if u really like the girl then invite her over, going there 2 B seen thats another thing ,but each 2 his own!

Comment

• (s69 @ Jun. 16 2009,06:20) I think IMO, i agree with stogie.........   bucket !!!  if u really like the girl then invite her over, going there 2 B seen thats another thing ,but each 2 his own!  
                          s69
                          WTF? Huh?

Someone forgot to tell this guy its no longer fashionable to bag Phuket. You heard Stogies going in September? So you might want to retract your statement as that bandwagon passed long ago. Have you been there at all or in the last two years? Have you seen the site now has a Phuket Forum with photos of Thailand€™s finest ladyboys being posted daily?

Have your read any trip reports of guys who have went there in the last year or so.

I don't really understand your statement, maybe English isn't your 1st language, or something else. What€™s this about inviting one over or going to be seen? You actually think people go there to be seen? Like its a known restaurant or a sporting event with paparazzi around?

Invite one over? Just invite one from Phuket over so you don't have to go there? Keep going mate your good company for all the discerning Phuket deniers. just look at this thread and read the bm's comments it sounds like they are having such a horrible time which is why all of us back home wish we could be their to join them.

It sure looks like Zolliboy is having fun, don't think he wishes he was some where else. Zolliboy is crowning his Miss Patong every night I hope. Lets hope its a different one every night with photos to follow.

Comment

• dont worry boarhog,
                            i understand him, i hate the place, only been a dozen times in last 5 yrs, and 4 of them trips were last year.
                            i just hope the bucket rummer stays, more for us when we land in patong

steviep

Comment

• yeah i hate it too, and my damn job!

Well done Zoliboy, you were on great form last night - lots of lady drinks, and thanks for giving May a good time, and i hope you gave the delicious Lily a good workout!

Special thanks for putting up a few pics, as my camera shit itself last night. I think all that moisture (ie heavy rain) affected the lens. Hopefully it'll be alright tonight as i dont need to be buying new cameras just now!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Hi Jim,

Sorry for your camera. Maybe cleaning the lens would help, who knows. If it would be moisture, I would have the same problem, as I took the pictures at the same time like you...

Here are som pics from the first night.
                                Pat got some cooling after she got horny too early (from seeing me again? )
                                Her face got a bit white and never come back to normal
                                Not even cuddling with Gina helped her out...

Comment

Working...
                                X