Peng & Oh again
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (tally65 @ Aug. 15 2009,20:21)
      (jimbo34 @ Aug. 15 2009,16:26) Nam

Nuoy

Nicole & Nuoy
      I have to admit that both Nicole and Nuoy (particularly the latter) are climbing up in my 'must do' list...

Jimbo, what's the lowdown on Nuoy? Would you personally recommend her? Thanks in advance  
      Yes, i recommend Nuoy. Very sweet, good english, and very good fun in the "loom".
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Squid55 @ Aug. 15 2009,19:56)
        (Foggy @ Aug. 15 2009,19:38)
        Might have been better to get a few of the 'tougher' girls to take em out the back and break em in.....  
        I didn't know that was on the menu! I'll be right round.
        And so I was.

I got sidetracked for a while by Nick who was wandering around with a tape measure. Some story about bar refurbishmnets - yeah right. Then Jimbo borrowed it for more important purposes. I got to hold the bottom end while Jimbo measured Pond's vital statistics: 6ft4in in her heels:wow.

Then I got Pat to indicate her vital statistics. [Maybe C&D should provide disposable tapes in the bar, like IKEA].

That was enough fun for the night so we left.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 16 2009,15:14)
          (tally65 @ Aug. 15 2009,20:21)
          (jimbo34 @ Aug. 15 2009,16:26) Nam

Nuoy

Nicole & Nuoy
          I have to admit that both Nicole and Nuoy (particularly the latter) are climbing up in my 'must do' list...

Jimbo, what's the lowdown on Nuoy? Would you personally recommend her? Thanks in advance  
          Yes, i recommend Nuoy. Very sweet, good english, and very good fun in the "loom".
          thanks Jimbo

I will make sure to spend some time in her company during my October trip then!
          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Here's a couple more of Nuoy, from last night. I love the vampish look. Very sexy.
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Bombay

Pat with her garter
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Kitty, with that amazing body, providing today's "ending"
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• YESSSSSS.. this is a perfect ending with this amazing Kitti-Body....

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 18 2009,16:47) Kitty, with that amazing body, providing today's "ending"
                    Oh yeah, Kitti is just filthy sexy! Always a good ending with that booty! I'm with ya Celentano.
                    Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• Wow, glad to see Nuoy is getting it together at last - she has excellent potential, especially if the vamp pics are her trademark look for the future. What with all the movie "Twilight" and True Blood TV show starting a whole new interest in vampires n stuff........

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 18 2009,16:45) Here's a couple more of Nuoy, from last night. I love the vampish look. Very sexy.
                        Eccellente!!
                        Monsieur (Jimbo), with these pictures, you're really spoiling us!!
                        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Pining for C&Ds- the Lake District just isn't the same!! Back on the 30th
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Aug. 18 2009,23:14) Pining for C&Ds- the Lake District just isn't the same!! Back on the 30th
                            Heard from a friend the Lake Distrist was OK this weekend  
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 16 2009,15:08)
                              (driftwood @ Aug. 16 2009,06:10) Jimbo, Boarhog, DaveD, and the rest of you C&D posters -
                              Basically I am happy to spend all my time in BKK, but on an upcoming LOS holiday I had planned to take a fave BKK LB to Samui for a few days of R&R.
                              However, your pics (Ae, Bombay, Sonya, Waros, et al.), along w/ the C&D reports you guys have been posting, caused me to question that decision.
                              Do you think I should kick my horny "date" to the curb, and butterfly to Phuket post haste?
                              I know it sounds a lovely romantic thing to do, to take your fave LB away on holiday, but its usually a mistake. For one thing, the romance fades when you run out of conversation - after all thais are not exactly rocket scientists are they? Their education is "basic" to say the least, and you quickly run out of any sort of meaningful conversation. They dont care whether they sleep in a 5 star hotel, or 4 to-a-bed shithole, and you will get no thanks for the expense you are going to. They will miss their friends, they will feel out of place in an upscale hotel/resort, and may even be treated with contempt by the staff.
                              Samui at this time of year isnt so great - quiet, little action, and can be VERY wet!
                              No contest, in my opinion. But maybe i'm biased, lol.
                              Driftwood,

What I think Jim is saying is be really sure that long, uninterrupted periods of time with your date will be enjoyable.  He's given you a good example of how many well-intended retreats end up.  

But as we don't know you or your date or the chemistry between the two of you, only you can make that decision.  But if the right components are there, personally, there are few things more enjoyable than a getaway with your best girl.  

You are also posting on a thread dedicated to promoting Phuket, that is frequented by its advocates.  You're not likely to receive the most unbiased information.  That said, sitting in C & Ds is a hell of a lot of fun.

And you could always bring her to Phuket, and if you're not having fun with her, send her home.

Enjoy your holiday.

Comment

• Some more pics to show Driftwood the error of his ways...

Starting with Beer, including an upskirt shot!
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X