• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not clear to me... Indians or Russians?
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Ozzie @ Dec. 24 2009,09:53)
      (Stewart @ Dec. 24 2009,14:39) For all the guys who are saying "FFS, it is only 500 Baht", I think you are missing the point entirely. My guess it is nothing to do with the money....it is about being "dictated to" by the bar. (that word was too strong, but you get what I mean)

I can't remember the last time I ever spent less than that in a bar, and certainly never less than that in C&D. But if I saw a sign like that, it might make me think I was being "controlled" by the bar, and that makes me feel uncomfortable......

So, what the discussion is about is a bunch of independent-minded guys being told what to do. Nothing to do with the 500 baht.
      I am glad someone understands my the reason I started this thread.

I mean even a 3 year old could have worked out what I was saying everyone except Bumpa Stikka  
      Does that mean I have the intelligence of a 3 year old!
      Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 24 2009,19:51) Does that mean I have the intelligence of a 3 year old!  
        Not at all Stewart I was referring to a quote from Bumpa Stikka

Obviously it's a tool to use with discretion to get rid of the deadbeats. A fucking three year old can see that.

Comment

(rossco @ Dec. 24 2009,14:43) Nemisis

The answer is obvious there are some people, of some specific nationalities, who go into bars (GG) and order a bottle of water and then proceed to abuse all the girls.

So the Mamasan's have decided to 'enforce' an entry fee for these specific individuals - it does NOT apply to all patrons. In fact I was leaving the same bar when I witnessed the incident.

The Mamasan told the 'gentlemen' that they must pay 1000 baht each to enter the bar. The Mamasan knew these customers were a waste of time for the bar.

I hope that is clearer now...
          Cheers Rossco,
          Got you now mate thanks
          http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1200741

Comment

(TopDog @ Dec. 24 2009,08:03) Explain to me why someone who pays a barfine and gives a LB reasonable compensation for their services would be considered a deadbeat?
            Well, I can't. But I never said that.

Read the post properly you half witted imbecile!

For fucks sake... It's morons day on the forum!
            If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

Merry Fekkin Christmas Mr G
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Dec. 24 2009,05:25)

Read the post properly you half witted imbecile![/quote]
                Don't hold back, say  what you really mean.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(Ozzie @ Dec. 24 2009,08:17)
                  (deepthroat @ Dec. 24 2009,03:46) Paradise Dreams, perhaps I missed the thread with pictures of another bar with a current staff featuring more hotties than C&D?
                  Seems like you have never been in Cascade or Obsession in Bangkok?
                  Deepthroat has been to LOS once for a two-week trip...

That certainly makes him an expert in all things ladyboy and ladyboy bar...

And quite naturally, you are indeed stupid if you don't agree with his choice of LB, LB bar, and how to operate a bar in Thailand...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(rossco @ Dec. 24 2009,14:43) ...there are some people, of some specific nationalities, who go into bars (GG) and order a bottle of water and then proceed to abuse all the girls.
                    Rossco,

You are forgetting those big spenders who buy a beer at 7/11 or Family Mart and then stand outside the LB bars chatting with the LBs trying to get phone numbers...

To me that is the ultimate insult to the bar and the LBs...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Dec. 24 2009,11:25) Well, I can't. But I never said that.

It's also Keyboard Warrior day on the forum! Bet you wouldn't give out all this abuse to their faces you Fat cunt.
                      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

• (Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Dec. 24 2009,17:25)
                        (TopDog @ Dec. 24 2009,08:03) Explain to me why someone who pays a barfine and gives a LB reasonable compensation for their services would be considered a deadbeat?

Rough day Grumpy? You come across like a 3 year old with all the name calling. This whole post is about charging a drink minimum to stop the so called 'deadbeats' who come in and bar find without buying a few drinks.

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Dec. 24 2009,13:55) FFS get over it, move on. Nothing more to see here. These are not the droids you are looking for.

So do us all a favor, don't go to Phuket if you're pissed off, or if you do, don't go to C&D. Just means more choice for the rest of us.

Make sure you put that 500 baht to good use somewhere, I'd suggest shares of Apple Computer or Ford Motor. Or perhaps some gold coins or rare art?
                          Deep Throat i dont know you and with posts like this....fuck it i dont want to....

I agree with Jimbo about the walk in assholes....

I agree with Azza about the "feeling controlled"

I even agree with Grumpy about like it or fuck off.....

But your post just sucks, Jimbos ass is just below his thighs so kiss it...by the way for all your suckass you are still a customer..enjoy your 500 baht bin.

Comment

• I go to Thailand with my wife. I am probably not the only one. I can normally manage to get some time to myself but never a whole day, maybe a couple hours in the evening. When I do get away I am on a mission. I go into a place get a drink and pick someone. All the crap about "no one interesting me" does not apply. Someone always does. I offer them a drink and if they want it I will buy. Maybe even one for a personable server. But then we have to go because after a short time I can go somewhere else and do it again. If upon leaving I was told that after agreeing to the bar fine and payment to the lady I cannot take her because I still needed to spent another 200 BHT I would just feel stupid. I am already about to suck someones dick, like I need this. Now this has never happened to me. But it would definitely make me feel stupid.

Comment

• (justbob @ Dec. 24 2009,23:29) Now this has never happened to me.  But it would definitely make me feel stupid.
                              If I went to C & Ds and Jimbo stabbed me in the eyes with a knitting needle I'd be bloody annoyed. Hasn't ever happened but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Somewhere between the entrance door and a chair I have to decide whether I want to spend 900 baht or not. I in the position where I have to make a quick once over of whatever talent happens to be in my eyesight. If there is one or some that I might want to barfine then I have to sit down and drink up 500 baht.

If I don't see anything that turns me on within the first minute then I should walk out.

There is something here that I am not interpreting correctly. I'd think this policy would chase away more money than it generates. Certainly it stops the cheap charlie that doesn't drink, just barfines. However it intimidates the casual LB hunter.

Many times I've had a couple drinks and left without barfining, but this kinda makes me feel like I got to make a choice right away, drink and barfine or leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X