Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (pure @ Dec. 25 2009,00:26) Somewhere between the entrance door and a chair I have to decide whether I want to spend 900 baht or not...
    So the very first thing you do when you go to a bar is scan the walls looking for a list of rules?

I give up... the idiots win!
    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

• (kahuna @ Dec. 24 2009,18:08) Deepthroat has been to LOS once for a two-week trip...

That certainly makes him an expert in all things ladyboy and ladyboy bar...

And quite naturally, you are indeed stupid if you don't agree with his choice of LB,  LB bar, and how to operate a bar in Thailand...
      PUI again Kahuna?

I'll have you know it was a THREE week trip...
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Dec. 25 2009,00:13)
        (justbob @ Dec. 24 2009,23:29) Now this has never happened to me.  But it would definitely make me feel stupid.
        If I went to C & Ds and Jimbo stabbed me in the eyes with a knitting needle I'd be bloody annoyed. Hasn't ever happened but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Well it has never been an issue before.  KC3, Cascades, Guess, Cassanova.  This has never been an issue and I have been to ladyboy and straight bars and not spent 500 BHT.   I have not been to the newer versions of  C&D and 500 Bht would not keep me away.  Maybe I would rather pay a cover.  Hopefully someone will stick something in you soon.

Comment

• The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.
          For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
          —2 Corinthians 5:10

Comment

• WTF?

Comment

• (Ozzie @ Dec. 24 2009,08:17)
              (deepthroat @ Dec. 24 2009,03:46) Paradise Dreams, perhaps I missed the thread with pictures of another bar with a current staff featuring more hotties than C&D?
              Seems like you have never been in Cascade or Obsession in Bangkok?
              In retrospect, I gotta give Ozzie the point on this one.

The reality is that I am blinded by my lust for Bombay, Sonya, Ae, and a couple of the other newer stunners in the C&D lineup pics. But that's not sufficient grounds for my claim that it's the best LB bar on earth.

I hereby formally retract my statement (although they have a nice lineup IN MY OPINION) as I have no business trying to make pronouncements about such matters. I know what I like, but that's about it!

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• You are a gentleman. Look forward to meeting you in the new year...

Comment

• So let's get this straight, this new policy will hardly affect most of the usual customers coming to C&D as they typically spend 500 Baht or more on drinks (their own and lady drinks). The biggest gripe they have is that this somehow dictates to them.

Ok, have any of you ever gone into a restaurant that has a minimum order value? If so do you feel offended and walk right out because the restaurant is "dictating" to you?

Or how about this - so many of you have seen the saying - The quickest way to become a millionaire in LOS is come in with 2 million and open a bar.

Yes, C&D is a business and they have been able to get through the tough times that other bars could not. If they want to experiment with a policy that affects a minority of customers - they'll see if it works or not. I personally don't think this is an "offensive" policy but clearly some of you feel otherwise.

I would like to wish continued success to C&D and yes, that includes making some $$$!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760. It's not likely to affect me but it's the fact that those Philly bastards are sticking it to me. I won't go there till they get this one sorted out!

In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal. Fuck them and their laws. I don't want the man telling me I can't do my donkey impression.

In Providence, Rhode Island, it is against the law to jump off a bridge. I was packed and ready to go till I found this out. Fuckers...

Comment

• where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

• (Bicycle Pump! @ Dec. 25 2009,06:44) In Philadelphia, you can't put pretzels in bags based on an Act of 1760. It's not likely to affect me but it's the fact that those Philly bastards are sticking it to me. I won't go there till they get this one sorted out!

In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal. Fuck them and their laws. I don't want the man telling me I can't do my donkey impression.

In Providence, Rhode Island, it is against the law to jump off a bridge. I was packed and ready to go till I found this out. Fuckers...
                        Then you will never go to LOS as well???

remember .....prostitution is illegal...

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (rossco @ Dec. 24 2009,10:43) Sounds like a policy that is designed to capture only a few people - is it worth it? I totally support penalising the 'cheap charlies' who buy a bottle of water and then expect to enjoy the member of staff for as long as they like.

I have noticed in Pattaya some Mamasans refusing entry to their bar unless the 'customer' pays 1000 baht entry fee - I will leave you to guess as to whom this policy is directed at.

Re BFs. One example - employee did 100 BFs in one calendar month
                          BF 300 Baht.
                          Employee gets commission of about 50 Baht. Bar gets 100 x250. 25,000 Baht
                          Employee gets 100x50 plus 'service' fee.
                          If the service fee is average 750 Baht then that is 80,000 Baht for the month. (100x50  + 100x750)

She does not do 100 BF by sitting around drinking in the bar - she is up and down those stairs like a ferret.
                          In fact she often declines a drink as she wants to get on with her major earning ability.

You cannot have her earning for the bar by drinking in the bar AND having BFs -
                          it is one, or the other, or a blend of the two revenue streams.

So if a customer BFs for 2 nights must he return on the 2nd night to drink another 500 Baht? If he takes her for a week must he return and consume 7x500 = 3500 of drinks?

I do not think anyone is arguing over 'discouraging' some customers but it is the way it is done that is provocative. A publicly displayed sign says "This applies to ALL of you".

Maybe the rule should just be 2 drink minimum or, for Cabaret performers, a different rate for an 'off'.
                          employee did 100 BFs in one calendar month
                          BF 300 Baht.

FORGET IT

If the service fee is average 750 Baht then that is 80,000 Baht for the month. (100x50  + 100x750) 
                          FORGET IT AGAIN

100 BF's in one month are in minimum 3 per day...
                          I know different TOPGIRLS who work in Patong and in BKK.But never she can go with 3 customers per day (100 per month).
                          Have many days special in low season without BF's, maybe sometimes 1 or 2 Drinks, thats all..
                          No, is not so easy to earn 80'000 Baht Salary per month.

Comment

• Just a quick word!!
                            I guess all would agree that CnD is the #1 spot of phuket! I have never been, but from reading and viewing the pics the talent and service is legendary. So, why let a 500thb fee turn your choice? Guys, this is a heaven on earth. If the girls and service are first class, be first class and enjoy. I know some are on spending crunches, but other are there for holiday. Again, just enjoy the magic and buy a few !!

neo
                            where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

• (Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Dec. 24 2009,18:33) So the very first thing you do when you go to a bar is scan the walls looking for a list of rules?
                              Well in C&D it would be a fucking good idea, Apparently there's a big sign that says something like "Spend at least 500 BT on drinks or no Bar fine"

Pay Attention Tubby !
                              It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

• (mister_smith @ Dec. 25 2009,16:09)
                                (Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Dec. 24 2009,18:33) So the very first thing you do when you go to a bar is scan the walls looking for a list of rules?
                                Well in C&D it would be a fucking good idea, Apparently there's a big sign that says something like "Spend at least 500 BT on drinks or no Bar fine"

Pay Attention Tubby !
                                ill guess you havent BEEN in C&D...??

the "BIG" sign is aprox. 20x30 and is placed where almost no one sees it...
                                and why bother btw??? iwe already made my disclaimer...and with your 300 posts...you are withinn the range where i guaranteed a refund...just come up with the proof that you were billed and i will pay you....

and if you dont like pressure??? where do YOU go?? nana plaza?? F..... hell...you cant just go in there and sit for 1 min. before the waiter and 2-3 girls stading there...demanding that you have to buy drinks...

but hey...its a free kingdom...and no one put preassure on you to go to C&D...you can stick with nana....and i will be happy in C&D..
                                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                                X