Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It affects NOBODY reading this and even if it did it's about nine quid!

For fucks sake. There are some people out there who just don't want to enjoy life!

Happy holidays... even to the wankers...

Comment

• (celentano @ Dec. 24 2009,23:38) FORGET IT AGAIN

100 BF's in one month are in minimum 3 per day...

No, is not so easy to earn 80'000 Baht Salary per month.
      No, not easy but a few exceptional girls have a knack for getting customers.

But you're right, other girls can go for long stetches without a customer.

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Dec. 25 2009,06:38) Ok, have any of you ever gone into a restaurant that has a minimum order value? If so do you feel offended and walk right out because the restaurant is "dictating" to you?

Does not exist!  Where did you get that?  I'm active in this particular sector for a few decades, I've never seen that in a civilised world.

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Dec. 25 2009,22:16)
          (rxpharm @ Dec. 25 2009,06:38) Ok, have any of you ever gone into a restaurant that has a minimum order value? If so do you feel offended and walk right out because the restaurant is "dictating" to you?

Does not exist!  Where did you get that?  I'm active in this particular sector for a few decades, I've never seen that in a civilised world.
          Perhaps I misunderstand your post, but it most certainly does exist, at least it does all over the USA.

The only time I've ever been "86'd" (tossed out) of a restaurant in Seattle was over this issue. Took some newly sober folks from an AA meeting to the restaurant across the street where we always went after the meeting, we had an agreement with our regular waitress that enough of us bought dinners that she wouldn't enforce the minimum on the newcomers, some of whom were usually fresh off of living in cardboard boxes on the street. One night our regular waitress was out sick and the new waitress insisted on everyone ordering a minimum of $5 (at a frickin' pancake house no less!) and in arguing the point with her I was asked to leave the premises.
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• That civilised world is Europe.

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Dec. 25 2009,22:16) I'm active in this particular sector for a few decades, I've never seen that in a civilized world..
              Where the fubejeezus have you actually been 'active.' This is a common practice especially on busy days/nights/special occasions in both the USA and in the UK.

Don't know about your particular 'civilized world', though!

Comment

• I guess the world of Michelin ** is not your milieu.

Now back to the topic!!

Comment

• (Bicycle Pump! @ Dec. 25 2009,23:00) Where the fubejeezus have you actually been 'active.' This is a common practice especially on busy days/nights/special occasions in both the USA and in the UK.

Don't know about your particular 'civilized world', though!  
                  Don't doubt it exist at some places for special occasions but common practice?  I'm on the high side of 50, live in the USA, travel around the world for business.  Never been in or heard of a restaurant that charged a minimum as part of their regular menu.

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Dec. 25 2009,17:56)

I guess the world of Michelin ** is not your milieu.

Now back to the topic!!
                    It is mine and the cost of 1 course in a michelin 2 star would be a lot more than 900bt, let alone the cover charge (water and bread)
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• The monetary amount isnt the point , it is nothing in real terms but i can see from a purely Psychological point of view that the sign could have been more diplomatic if indeed one opts for this tact.

I am no business consultant but it pays look in as an outsider and accept some criticism now and again as part of marketing strategy. I wish i had forums reporting back on all the projects that i am involved  with... free feedback is good no matter how much it hurts and no matter if the views are perceived as stupid. It all helps.

You are never going to put a sign up like that and expect no comment , thats for sure. Anyway thats what these forums are for are they not .

All in all if its just the bottom line your looking at and indeed it works then leave it up. Time will tell

PS
                      I checked in a new Hotel a few days ago in Soi2 and opposite is another Hotel with a big sign outside " No Sex Tourists". Subtle it is not....

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Dec. 25 2009,16:24) the "BIG" sign is aprox. 20x30 and is placed where almost no one sees it...

And this is exactly the point. You need "Fine Print" when you want to eject some asshole from a bar who has been sipping water for 6 hours....

So when said asshole goes to remove your prized show girl having contributed absolutely zero to your nett worth for the evening , you can say "Hey! read the fine print! No money no honey!"

Now where's the problem with that? Every bar and club has fine print for ejecting the detrius that drifts in occasionally... Jimbo has it too.

So where is the issue?

I think you are all over-reacting.

No matter where you drink there is fine print to allow management to toss your ass out.

its one of those "rainy day" clauses.... most likely forgotten but handy when the situation arrises.

Jimbo? Standard bar practice my son... carry on!

(Dave Duke runs a bar does he not? be interested to hear his opinion on this.)
                        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• (f0xxee @ Dec. 26 2009,14:57) its one of those "rainy day" clauses.... most likely forgotten but handy when the situation arises...
                          Exactly.
                          SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Yeah.,.. I had a night club in another life... There was fine print behind the bar to refuse service, and fine print at the door to refuse entry... 99% of the time unread and forgotten.

BUT: when you got a stroppy customer they tend to be less agressive being turfed if you show them that it is written somewhere public that "Wearing of leather chaps backwards on a Wednesday" is not acceptable dress....
                            f0xxee

Comment

• I heard of one club that has a 'punch on the nose' policy .... didn't you read the small print, foxeee?
                              TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Dec. 26 2009,18:02) I heard of one club that has a 'punch on the nose' policy ....  didn't you read the small print, foxeee?  

Hello Sailor! Do you know I just happend to be in Guess bar for the aniversary of that fine event not so long ago...

Read the fine print? Couldn't see the door let alone the fine print....

Thanks for the memories TT... and Happy new year !
                                f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                                X