Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor Patricia ended up busting a tooth and scratches on her arms and legs. She returned to the bar last night, as did I.

Due to a change of plan during my visit to the Deep South, i had to do my visa run today to Burma. So these pics are from last thursday night - last night's will follow tomorrow, although i have a busy day ahead with a visit to the dentist followed by a first fitting for my tuxedo (ready for KL's birthday!).
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• jiji
      Nuoy & Pat
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Lovely Nicole
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• nam & Ice
          Nam
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nook, Nam, Ice
            Nook
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Namcha gets The End of the Day
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Good to see you back safe and well Jimbo

SW „¢
                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Jimbo! Thank God you are ok! I was in near panic mode when your photos did not appear! I thought you had been abducted by Ladyboys and were being held against your will at the Skylab (ladyboys... held against your will?, right!) Was looking for the ransom demand of Marmalade for your release. Anywhay did see your post that you were going radio silent and am happy that you are back! Best wishes!

Johnny
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 20 2010,22:14)  poor Patricia ended up busting a tooth and scratches on her arms and legs. She returned to the bar last night, as did I.

Due to a change of plan during my visit to the Deep South, i had to do my visa run today to Burma. So these pics are from last thursday night - last night's will follow tomorrow, although i have a busy day ahead with a visit to the dentist followed by a first fitting for my tuxedo (ready for KL's birthday!).
                    So what did Patricia do to get herself hurt? Her smile looks as great as ever!

Comment

• Call me a for caring but I think Pat should re-consider how she draws her eyebrows. Namcha looks hot, I would love to hear a Barry White voice come out of that face.

No trips by me anytime soon as the girlfriend will not allow it while still remaining my gf. She knows!
                      And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• PS, do what I do, ...beg

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 20 2010,22:19) Nook, Nam, Ice
                          Nook
                          Whoa, Nook!

Was she just visiting, Jim, or is she back in the bar? I'm sure there would be many interested to know and happy if she was . . .

Comment

• I do believe Nook has returned.

SW
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Apr. 21 2010,03:19) PS, do what I do, ...beg
                              Don't worry Johhny. Very soon you will be begging for mercy.

The welcoming committee have special plans for you my friend...        
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Ouch what happened to Patricia and how??

Comment

Working...
                                X