Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not aware of any other websites "selling" rooms at any of the Dynasty Inn group of hotels.

I have always booked via their website;

http://www.dynastyinn.com/

Just booked a room there myself for the end of October, and thats the rate I was quoted.

Mardhi is the resident expert on this hotel, so hopefully he can provide a more detailed critique....

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I have stayed there several times...twice on
      my last trip in Sept and several times in May...

I believe that you can only book online at their
      site...

I have never had a room in the new wing, but
      the rooms in the original wing are very nice and
      large...and they have added dvd players to the
      rooms...

You can book nonsmoking, if you prefer, but in
      the original wing all the rooms are on the 2nd
      floor and no exterior windows on the interior rooms...
      the pool floor (3rd) is nice, but the rooms
      tend to be a bit smaller...the upper floors...4th and
      higher...have the better bathrooms (shower and
      tub combined)...

The staff is friendly no problems bringing ladies back
      (although they do charge for more than one girl)
      and the food is reasonable and good...

Never had a problem with anything being taken
      from the room...the safe is not large enough for
      a laptop, but I locked mine in my suitcase and put
      it in the closet...no problems...you can leave
      it at the desk however, if you prefer...and they
      will give you a chit...

Taxied in many times from the old airport on my
      sojourns around Thailand...no problems...all the
      drivers know where it is...just tell them Sukhumvit,
      Soi 6 and you will get there...At the old airport, I
      always went up to the arrival lounge to hook up
      with a taxi...save a few Bhat...I suppose the same
      will hold true at the new airport as well...

Have a great trip...say hello to the ladies for me...

kahuna
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(john44 @ Oct. 02 2006,13:57) Received email reply: deluxe room is 2,280 baht per night, same as posted on their site. Can€™t find any online booking sites for this hotel, anybody know of any?

Anybody use the WiFi at this hotel? Also I think I read that the room safe is not big enough for a laptop, is leaving at the front desk an option?

Will be making my first tip, leaving in two weeks. Flying into new airport, will give report. May want to make transportation arrangements from airport to hotel in advance, any info? Arriving at one in the morning (1am).

TIA!
        Dynasty do not use 3rd party booking agents - basically you just go direct and there is one price in place for all. The opening offer has finished now, sounds about right for the price.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

The in-room safe in my room was large enough to hold my laptop - and its a standard 15" screen Dell. Unless you've got a beast of a laptop, it should fit. Maybe mine is just small.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Oct. 03 2006,08:12) Maybe mine is just small, its a standard 15".  
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

But what I€™m really curious about is the hotel internet service. Is the WiFi compatible with US laptop? Is there hard wire option? Don€™t really want to lug my laptop over there to find its use limited. TIA
              Yes, Ethernet port in the room for hard wire. No clue what a "US laptop" means in terms of wifi......that is a worldwide standard, and I have taken my US-purchased laptop, and used it across Eueopa and Asia for years
              Mister Arse

Comment

Wifi is wifi, so don't worry about connecting. Their connection seems to be a pretty decent speed as I had no trouble sending and receiving large files. I'm guessing that few guys are pounding away at their keyboards and are more busy pounding away at something else.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Oct. 03 2006,12:12) Maybe mine is just small.  

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 04 2006,19:49) Am sending this post from laptop in Dynasty Inn Grande. Seems to be a good fast (wired) connection. My modest size laptop fits in the safe (smaller than DP's though!).   First day in this hotel, but I'm very impressed with deluxe room at 2200 baht, and will certainly stay here again.  Many thanks to the ATS regulars for that advice - I would never have discovered this place otherwise! I've stayed at Majestic Grande, too, which I think is an excellent hotel at higher price including b'fast.

Just realised 7.30pm and i'm in my room, not up Soi 4.  But as I can't (won't) afford a certain Obsessions star LT 'rate', I'll probably wait until Happy Hour a bit later on, and see who is about and 'horny'.   Being known as a butterfly means never having to say you're sorry!
                    In my experience very few of the top tier of Obsessions gals 'loiter' around the Nana car park after closing - they are told they cannot by the Mamasan so they tend to go home straight away. Certainly the likes of Sonya, Anna, Natalie, Ae, May and others are really unlikely to loiter. particularly after they have just been paid their last months salary.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

When I stayed at Dyn Grande the room toilet did not have the thai style hose attachment for washing your ass.....Do any rooms have that??

I think lack of it is a problem for guests..
                      I know FAR MORE THAN YOU DO
                      https://asiants.com
                      https://ladyboysthai.com

Comment

(crypton2 @ Oct. 08 2006,20:41) When I stayed at Dyn Grande the room toilet did not have the thai style hose attachment for washing your ass.....Do any rooms have that??

I agree I love these things. I think I will install one in my bathroom

Comment

(crypton2 @ Oct. 08 2006,17:41) When I stayed at Dyn Grande the room toilet did not have the thai style hose attachment for washing your ass.....Do any rooms have that??

I cant imagine the hotel is too concerned - after all, how many lB's check into the hotel and pay for the room???

Sure its an inconvenience but not a disaster - they are also pretty handy at taking the shower head apart and hey presto - instant hose.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

I've noticed that they do that...I saw that the shower head was leaking and it took
                            me some time to figure out what had happened...Clever ladies...

Comment

I would stay at DG except for that .....now I will prob go to Omni.....I dont want shit all over my feet when I wash my ass in the shower.......

Comment

(crypton2 @ Oct. 08 2006,04:41) When I stayed at Dyn Grande the room toilet did not have the thai style hose attachment for washing your ass.....Do any rooms have that??

that being the only thing i didn't like about the place, i'll be returning.

i stayed there twice, a few days each time, during their 'pre-opening' special in may of this year. large, well-appointed, clean *new* room and over-sized bathroom. i loved the space. my only concern is how well the carpet will "age". once all our members have fucked all the ladyboys on all the floors it might lose a bit of that fresh and clean appeal.

as for the restaurant, i ate there three times, ordering off their menu board a different 'chef's special' each time and they were all excellent. and inexpensive. and my iced coffee came with ice cubes made of frozen coffee! awesome. not to mention i was the only customer in the place during two of my three dinners so the service was as exceptional as good thai service usually is.

i'll only add that one night it rained like a mini-monsoon, but the little lovely i was walking home didn't seem to mind and once we jumped in the shower it was all perfecto.

a step down from the majestic grande, which i love and which includes an amazing breakfast buffet -- but perhaps the best value within easy walking distance of mecca. uh, i mean, nana.

so i give it

Comment

Working...
                                X