X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few pics of my room? okay.

here's the bathroom with separate tub and shower - each with handheld showerhead -- let's call them his and hers.
    Attached Files

Comment

and the spacious room -- notice the nba game on the tube -- another nice feature between trysts.
      Attached Files

Comment

and, of course, the local entertainment.

she seemed to have no problem with the shower.

or anything else, thank you.

Attached Files

Comment

I DONT know about their renovations but Dinasty inn
          at soi 4 in bkk is not anymore at the 1090bath per night
          but is costing now 1280bath per night. And Nana across
          the street is costing 1290 per night which includes breakfast and a fridge full with water bottles free every
          day.when i was in january in nana it cost 1100 plus 77
          bath tax .and dynasty cost 1090 .Some how prices are
          going up every year.

Comment

Inflation Worldwide
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Who is the babe in the shower??? Phone number...or where to find her.... Can she get hard etc etc

Comment

(crypton2 @ Oct. 10 2006,22:33) Who is the babe in the shower??? Phone number...or where to find her....  Can she get hard etc etc

she called herself Auf (or Off).
                as of last may (5 months ago) she was dancing at Obsession, #17.
                as i recall, monkeyman helped me pick her out!
                i thought *for sure* he would have made her a superstar by now, but his list of "must shoot" women was longer than his arm.
                in my humble experience (barely into 3 figures) she is the *most* beautiful ladyboy i have ever seen.
                functional, but a total bottom with me. sweet and petite, cute and adorable, so, of course, i met her on my last night in bangkok, flew home only hours after she left my room. but top of the list when i return.
                the last i saw her, she looked like this:
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm leaving Dynasty Grande after 8 nights, and have nothing but praise for this hotel and its staff. Thai food very good too.  Very LB customer-friendly, front desk & bell-boy usually greeting us with courtesy & smiles. LB leaving ID card is all very straightforward.

Glad most of us agree now on the Dynasty Grande, with or without the shower head attached.  
                  I do like the way this thread has moved to your taste in shower partners, thaibound.    

And away from the lack of bum hose!
                  TT

Comment

Not only that TTChang - but seriously the LB's love this hotel - many have never been in it before and they all like it. Very relaxed, no snide comments from staff and lovely rooms, comfortable beds and big TV's so they can channel hop to their hearts content.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

Here is another pic of a Dynasty Grande bathroom...the shower head in the bathtub is on the right...if you can take your eyes off the other head....
                      Attached Files
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Well, now thats what call hug like horse.  

Would like to know where you found this gem and her name?

Thanks

Richard

Comment

#17 is a fucking hottie. When I was there 6 weeks ago the only thing between me and #17 was Film's dagger at my balls.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(holly200 @ Oct. 14 2006,09:13) Well, now thats what call hug like horse.  

Would like to know where you found this gem and her name?

Thanks

Richard
                            Easy to find her....From BKK just go to Manila and turn right...

She's not a Thai girl...she's from Cebu....
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The Majestic Grande i think is a bit out of my budget over 3000 baht per night for a deluxe room i can't afford so it's dynasty grande vs majestic suites for me....which would you guys recomend any help appreciated.

Comment

(SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Oct. 15 2006,18:03) The Majestic Grande i think is a bit out of my budget over 3000 baht per night for a deluxe room i can't afford so it's dynasty grande vs majestic suites for me....which would you guys recomend any help appreciated.
                                I recently booked a deluxe room at Dynasty Grande for some dates during October & November this year, and was quoted 2280 Baht for a deluxe room including tax & service charge.

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X