Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super! Thanks.... it's all making sense now...

72 hours to go.. .wooohooooo

Comment

Tell the taxi driver to head down Soi 4 first Boknaai then go PAST Nana Plaza and the Dynasty Inn for a few hundred yards  and take a next left towards Soi 6.

You will see the Dynasty Grande a few hundred yards on the right hand side after you have took the left turn.

Its not well that well signposted so look out for it

It was my first stay at the DIG last trip and the taxi driver took about 30 minutes of fucking about to and fro back on to Sukhumvit to try and find it

Have a great trip mate

Dave007...
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Thanks for the head's up! I have checked Google Earth and am getting a fair idea where it is. It looks like it will be due South of Nana BTS.

If you have Google Earth it will be in between (but about 50m up from) 2 panaramio links named 'Grand Sukhumvit by Sofitel Hotel Bangkok - Excelloz.com' on the left and 'Tuk Tuk' on the right.

Am I right on that one?

Comment

(Boknaai @ Jun. 15 2007,17:07) It looks like it will be due South of Nana BTS.
          Dont forget your compass then!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It is a Bitch to Find  

I spent about an hour Plus and Asking Several People in Order to Finally Find it My First Trip  
            At Least I got Lost just in the Nana Area  
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jun. 16 2007,04:23) It is a Bitch to Find... At Least I got Lost just in the Nana Area...
              Yeah, well... you were never gonna find it perched on a stool in Big Dogs waiting for it to waltz by in a school uniform, mate! I mean, come on!

Comment

hope this may help also

http://www.asiarooms.com/thailan....on.html
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

You can always ask my good friend Jenny from the Guess Bar to lead you there

She cum's there many times"
                  Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks all.....

Yep, I am pretty sure I can get the taxi driver to take me to the right place .

48 hours and counting!!!!

Comment

Get out of the cab at Soi 4 at The Dynasty Inn and have a beer. Request a free shuttle and be mighty impressed when you arrive at The Dynasty Inn Grande. Great Hotel.

Comment

Alright Guys,

I am starting to make plans for my trip in september and was thinking about staying DIG but at the moment i can get a really good deal at the dream hotel on sukhumvit soi 11. Has anybody out there stayed there before as i really need to know if it is guest friendly and of course lb friendly cos if it aint i wont be staying there .

Any info would be great

Cheers
                        Mac

Comment

No Idea Man.  I know DG is Nice Tho  
                          Plans Already eh?  Here I am planning on going in days and I can not find ID, Credit Cards, Cell  

At Least You Will Be Well Prepared Man  
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

The Dynasty Inn Grande is what going on vacation is all about and it ticks every box (except having a douche) who cares if you can save £10.00 per night as I just did by staying in the Ever Rich Inn near Sukhumvit Soi 7.

For me, it's the DIG every time from here on in as long as they shall have me.

Comment

Think it's on Soi 15 mac73...a bit of a walk to the action...looks nice though...send them an email and ask if they are guest and LB friendly...the hotels I've dealt with have all answered my questions...

I too stay at DIG when in BKK...good hotel...very friendly...near the action...and less expensive...

Have a good trip...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 19 2007,22:02) The Dynasty Inn Grande is what going on vacation is all about and it ticks every box (except having a douche) who cares if you can save £10.00 per night as I just did by staying in the Ever Rich Inn near Sukhumvit Soi 7.

For me, it's the DIG every time from here on in as long as they shall have me.
                                I must admit to looking at bathroom rooms on the sites looking for a "douche" on the pics

I know my "teerak" would be far happier with one

Comment

Working...
                                X