First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunk beds for the boyz!
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 24 2008,22:09) Dad had a room in the first building, mine was in the back
      Is there any difference in the rooms between front and back? I noticed when I was there in May/June that they had different rates. I took one in the back and was happy.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• I believe the smell of sex is stronger in the front building
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Just some info: The Nana hotel which is around 1490 a night right now, with free breakfast, gives a 10% discount at check out if you stay 30 days or longer. Also, I have friend that I check in with and she stays a few nights here and there. But the advantage is, I get 2 coupons for the breakfast buffet EVERY day since it shows 2 people staying. The price for the room is the same.

Comment

• (joseph1 @ Dec. 01 2008,00:23) Just some info:  The Nana hotel which is around 1490 a night right now, with free breakfast, gives a 10% discount at check out if you stay 30 days or longer. Also, I have friend that I check in with and she stays a few nights here and there. But the advantage is, I get 2 coupons for the breakfast buffet EVERY day since it shows 2 people staying. The price for the room is the same.
            30 days in Nana hotel?

Comment

• exactly - they should be paying you
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• I look forward to meeting some of you. I'll be staying in the Dynasty Inn Grande from 15 Jan. - 21 Jan. Then I'll be off to other destinations.
                I'd gladly buy a round or two of beers. See you all at the Guess? I've been to Bangkok once before, but never to the Guess Bar. I can't wait.
                Cheers.

Comment

• (andre459 @ Nov. 25 2008,09:16)
                  (sev7en @ Nov. 24 2008,22:09) Dad had a room in the first building, mine was in the back
                  Is there any difference in the rooms between front and back? I noticed when I was there in May/June that they had different rates. I took one in the back and was happy.
                  There are a few differencies like showercabins (first building, tub in backbuilding) and interior like carpets, nothing much really. I prefer the back building.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (calif64 @ Dec. 01 2008,06:58) I look forward to meeting some of you.  I'll be staying in the Dynasty Inn Grande from 15 Jan. - 21 Jan.  Then I'll be off to other destinations.
                    I'd gladly buy a round or two of beers.  See you all at the Guess?  I've been to Bangkok once before, but never to the Guess Bar.  I can't wait.
                    Cheers.
                    See you there, calif64.
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Thank you. I look forward to it.

Comment

• when will those creepy old chinese owners off nana hotel, ever spend some money on maintanance?
                        NEVER LOL TIT horrid dump dont stay there
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• most hotels seem short on bookings this christmas. i booked the majestic suites at 1540 including brekky. When i emailed em 2 weeks ago to see if i could change the dates, had no problems.usually need to book 3 months in advance, so my feeling is that they the hotels are feeling the pinch in thailand for sure www.majesticsuites.com
                          flash
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• I know some of you stay at the Dynasty Grand on ocassion. Just made a reservation next week on my way out to home ( been here 5 months) how do you handle the request for a name on the booking sheet as the second person sharing room since it will be more than one over the week.

Thanks guys.

Comment

• I don't put a second name. The room rate is the same for single and double occupancy, and I have never been asked to pay a joiner fee for a companion.

Comment

• I usually quote Tisalong Saucisson (TS for short   )  Never have a problem!
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X