Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always stay at the Dynasty Grande, great rooms, great pool, great gym, internet in room and LB friendly.... if you take 2 friends back there's a 500 baht fee but none for one friend. Enjoy..

Comment

Seems as always that the DIG gets great reviews so i think i will just stick with my original plan and spend my first 5 nights in bkk there instead of the Dream hotel.

Thanks for all you info guys and if any of you are at the DIG on the 28th sep onwards get in touch and we'll meet up for a few .

Mac

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 20 2007,06:02) The Dynasty Inn Grande is what going on vacation is all about and it ticks every box (except having a douche) who cares if you can save £10.00 per night as I just did by staying in the Ever Rich Inn near Sukhumvit Soi 7.

For me, it's the DIG every time from here on in as long as they shall have me.
        Agreed. Especially if this is your first trip? Go for guaranteed quality at the DG.....don't fuck around trying to save your self a few bucks. The DG just works
        Mister Arse

Comment

This hotel is in high demand, greater than 95% occupancy, it is highly advised to make your reservations ahead of time.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

never stayed there but id suggest you book asap as i think they get full.
            robbo

Comment

Thanks going on Jan 11th. So ill book up asap then. Wouldnt be that bothered about price, but going for 3 months so every little penny helps lol. Cheers

Comment

usually have cheaper online rates but I've heard of people walking up and getting good rates too

when are you coming? I would have thought xmas would be busy but I recently booked for xmas and new year and the standard rooms which usually go for 2280/night are now 1980 and the deluxe rooms for 3480/night are now 2280 - so seems they might be finding it hard to fill this year

As they don't ask for credit card when booking, I would say go ahead and book online in advance

if you are staying for an extended period of time - say a month - I think you can agree a monthly rate which works out better per night. Not sure you can do that online - maybe need to call them. Board member sev7en has done this for is upcoming trip and may be able to advise (assuming he isn't busy alienating 80% of the BMs on another forum)

http://www.dynastygrande.com/rate.html

If you are around in December and January, remember the over-priced, warm wine is on sev7en (room 666)

Enjoy, the DIG is a fine hotel and well located for LB naughtiness and quite popular with BMs  

Feel free to spot me a free bevvie or two in Guess Bar  
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

ill 2nd that if going for an extended period you can get good deals most places,book in for a month and your save youself a fair bit,dont be afraid to try strick a deal,especially if as BIGMICK says there trade is down,which i suspect it is for the next year or so.
                  robbo

Comment

haha thanks bigmick. yes defantly looking to have a chat with a few bm's. Changs are on me!!

Comment

• mine's a Singha
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• i dont know about that singha is abit more expensive, you know im trying to save the pennys. haha only joking. As im a newbie to the ladyboy scene im hoping you and a few other bm's can show me the ropes. 3months of thailand...cant wait.

Comment

• Are you referring to Dad? He was thinking of a family room this year
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (viceversa16 @ Nov. 24 2008,14:34) i dont know about that singha is abit more expensive, you know im trying to save the pennys. haha only joking. As im a newbie to the ladyboy scene im hoping you and a few other bm's can show me the ropes. 3months of thailand...cant wait.
                            wow - 3 months for your first trip - that's a lot of sexytime!

You'll have a blast. Some BMs will warn you not to fall in love. Others will tell you to fall in love at last once a day. Just stay away from the posties and GGs and you can't go wrong
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• i was in thailand early this year, for 2months with my mates. but didnt have hardly any ladyboy action because they wernt into that sort of thing. spent too long on pp island, no ladyboys, well a cabaret show once a week, managed too hook up with one of them, but no real action. This time im having the adventure on my own, thats how it should be done going to travel all around, not going to be a 3month holiday though as ive got a job lined up in Pattaya and pp if i want to go back, but defantly going to have the time of my life.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Nov. 24 2008,20:54) Are you referring to Dad? He was thinking of a family room this year
                                Haha, thats a great idea. Dad had a room in the first building, mine was in the back, both had view over the pool, and we could see eachothers rooms well, same floors. Was funny and scary at the same time..
                                I´ll ask if they have a family suite then.
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X