Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majestic Grande i think is a bit out of my budget over 3000 baht per night for a deluxe room i can't afford so it's dynasty grande vs majestic suites for me....which would you guys recomend any help appreciated.
    My personal view is that the Dynasty Grande is the best value hotel in the area now. 2280 including taxes/VAT, free high speed internet (you will pay 600 baht for that in Majestic Grande), great pool and gym, huge rooms, brand new everything.

Looks like MS is 1590 or 1990 Baht for double rooms, no pool....is Internet free? So, a bit cheaper, but less facilities? And the one time I looked at it, the rooms were very small, which put me off.

I agree with you on MG....once you add in the Internet cost, starts to go above the 3000 point....but everyone says it is really nice.

Book one of them for the first few days, have a look at the other one on your first day, and decide to change/stay from there
    Mister Arse

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 11 2006,14:41) Here is another pic of a Dynasty Grande bathroom...the shower head in the bathtub is on the right...if you can take your eyes off the other head....

I booked the deluxe-room at the Majestic Grande at around 3600baht per night for 5 nights (28th Nov )

I know maybe OTT, but its all paid for now, and after my last trips stay at the Bangkok Inn  its worth it, and as Ozzie says the girls like a nice place to stay  

Dave...
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

There are many good hotels around 1000 baht in the area. Top secret!! No really but on Soi 11 for example. But I don't stay 3-5 days, I stay for weeks and weeks.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the very helpful info. Heading out tomorrow, booked into DG. Looking forward to 3 weeks of fun and adventure.  

Comment

Yea cheers to stewart an koekaeng i think ive been swayed to go with the dynasty inn grande but will spend a couple of nights at MG as well if i have the money.

Cheers

Comment

My allegence may have to change from Majestic Suites to Dynasty Grande, altho' I still rate the Majestic Suites, stayed there alot since it opened many moons ago. But I looked at the Dynasty last time I was over & was very impressed.

You all seem to the rate the place so that will do for me.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I was quoted 1,280 baht for Dynasty Inn, but no net access in the room. Is this a different hotel? or the same hotel you guys are talking about but a shittier room?

i went thru the website posted before

Comment

so the dynasty inn rooms are crap?

no pool? no net access? how about cable tv etc?

i was just about to book a room there

Comment

(etan @ Oct. 18 2006,12:17) I was quoted 1,280 baht for Dynasty Inn, but no net access in the room. Is this a different hotel? or the same hotel you guys are talking about but a shittier room?

i went thru the website posted before
                    Different hotel same chain. Check out the Dynasty Inn website.

Comment

Dynasty Inn and Dynasty Inn Grande - night and day
                      1280 v 2280....yes the DIG is at least twice as good
                      Mister Arse

Comment

thanks for the info,

guess ill be taking the a room at the grande! (the pool and the net connection got me)

Comment

(PANICOS @ Oct. 11 2006,00:20) I DONT know about their renovations but Dinasty inn
                          at soi 4 in bkk is not anymore at the 1090bath per night
                          but is costing now 1280bath per night. And Nana across
                          the street is costing 1290 per night which includes breakfast and a fridge full with water bottles free every
                          day.when i was in january in nana it cost 1100 plus 77
                          bath tax .and dynasty cost 1090 .Some how prices are
                          going up every year.
                          You are joking, aren't you?

Try Benidorm ........... you might love it there!!!

Comment

Here€™s making good use of the nice desk chair at DIG!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X