• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Miss Fifi..more story
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• so.. ok... why did i ask this question? why guys who are hooked to ladyboys still look for GGs?

this is one of the reasons i broke up with ex... he honestly told me that, and i knew it... he never lied to me... and then i stayed with him a year and half, i tried to stay cool.. but also, he told me that being TOP for LB , is not really his thing he likes lb to be the top on him and i cant.... so what i thought was... he wasnt really enjoying those times we had sex coz im bottom... and that never made me happy... so i let him go.

so..it made me wonder....
      garcia

Comment

• i speak for myself here when i say i love GG,s and i will allways like a hot sexy little GG minx next to me at some point,at the moment i love LB,s to never had a ltr with one so cant comment on that,but for me LB,s are a good bit of fun and hot sex, as are GG,s at the moment,sex is no better no worse than GG,s just different.i respect and treat LB,s just the same as i do GG,s does that answer your question..........from my perspective that is.
        robbo

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 05 2009,02:41) so.. ok... why did i ask this question? why guys who are hooked to ladyboys still look for GGs?
          I like both GGs and ladyboys and I have to admit that part of my attraction to ladyboys is that they can be active. But I am attracted to feminine beauty be that in a GG or a ladyboy so it seems natural to swing both ways.
          If I was in a long term relationship with someone who was bottom only I might find myself missing something and be inclined to look elsewhere. So I think it's better to find someone you are compatible with otherwise over time you'll become unhappy.
          But sex isn't everything right.

Thanks for the pics of the pageant Garcia, it's always nice to see some different settings.
          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• indeed sex is not everything,in fact i do remember one night,my cock firmly placed in areeyas ass,saying to her," you know babe i do like that wardrobe in the corner,i think ill get one for back home,what do you think?".........all she could do was moan!
            robbo

Comment

• but your right sex is not everything,sex is sex,companionship is another.dont confuse the two,unless they work well together.
              robbo

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 04 2009,21:51) WHATEVER....
                FIERCE
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Fierce
                  You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 04 2009,21:51) WHATEVER....
                    F.I.I.K and F.I.I.C now work those out
                    i love t-girls

Comment

• Garcia

I understand how you feel because I had to do what you did and break up with a LB that I loved. I agree that it is a bit one-sided to want to top a LB or be topped by a lb.

I think the ideal relationship should be more equal between the guy and the lb--both giving and receiving as they feel the need.

Saying that, I have to say the following about your sad breakup: No matter what you think or think he thinks about you, if the guy once loved you he will always love you. I believe that feelings cannot change or go away. So even when he is with someone else, e will alway think of you. Feelings are forever.

There, thats my two cents worth.

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Apr. 04 2009,22:03) why there are guys who are hooked to ladyboys but still look for GGs.?
                        "The answer is blowin' in the wind",

perhaps.

http://www.youtube.com/v/DFvkhzkS4bw&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/DFvkhzkS4bw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">  
                        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                        I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• Garcia it could be that your ex, like so many people of all genders find it difficult to be explicit about what they want sexually. So many marriages go for years with one or both the partners pretending things are fine when the bedroom is a place of anxiety or disappointment; same with men/lb's.

Emotionally I think we all want to be loved, not much to discuss there; but with sexual activity there are then so many variables. Some men are too shy to admit they want to be topped, or to be topped when wearing women's underwear (Areeya's or anyone else's); some are not shy about it. Honesty is all that is needed, but confidence is the pre-requisite to honesty, and some people are not as self-confident as they may appear. Perhaps this is why sexual traumas are so integral to Freud's excavation of the mind in psycho-analysis.

How confident are you or the girls you know about telling their man what they really want? Suppose you knew he didn't like something and didn't do it because you were afraid you would lose him...
                          Dexter Hines

Comment

• (DexterH @ Apr. 06 2009,03:44) ... confidence is the pre-requisite to honesty...

...  Suppose you knew he didn't like something and didn't do it because you were afraid you would lose him...
                            Excellent, excellent post.

It is my experience, that people hide, or delay, "problematic information".

Especially, if the information is not requested, explicitly.
                            "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                            I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• Holy week!
                              garcia

Comment

• Holy week, and on good friday all bars are closed here in Ireland, hard to get a good pint then
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X