X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi DT,
    on my last trip i was wearing a necklace with a little gothic sword.
    Almost all the LBs liked it.

I gave it to a LB, who asked me for it, when we were at it...:-)
    There was no chance to deny.
    reyno

Comment

• I'd get about 20 of those metal pins of your home state or fave sports team. You know... the ones that you pin to your T shirt or baseball cap.

They are cheap, small to carry and can't be sold on for a profit. They are also something that (unlike a pen, chocolate or perfume) won't run out or get thrown out.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I have some Stiffy.Asia beer mats collecting dust...

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Dec. 08 2009,06:36) hello...
          chocolate is a good idea...
          perfume, if you are giving 15-25 girls, that would cost a lot, unless you will just buy cheap perfumes,
          which i would say forget, if your're buying the cheap ones.... if you intended to buy them perfumes, then it should not be fake..

anyway, in manila, i notice many ladyboys buy silver bracelets or necklace, this is cheap silver...
          AVon, has a lot to choose from... and they cost around 10 dollars... or even less... that might work...
          Hi cancer, what is your favorite perfume???

Comment

• Almost forgot this one...doug strikes again...hard to pick just one quote from that post
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Gifts I gave ladyboys - besides cash, t-shirts, six stuffed toys, luggage, cosmetics, books (yes, seriously), lingerie and the best one - how to list in vicesisters and how to start a web site!
              http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

• Was the book coloured in before you gave it to her?
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Dec. 08 2009,00:56) i got a  stuff toy from my ex....
                  i was very happy... small but it was special for me..
                  then i got the second one.. i both named them and they were our kids....

unlike perfume, chocolates....
                  these stuff toys last, and reminds her of you whenever you're a part.. we have different likes though.... but i dont like perfumes... too strong for me.. i dont like food such chocolates, but i would be happy with a pair of beautiful pair of shoes... flats or high heeled...

i like something that lasts...
                  You can bottle my sperm

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• some beat me to it.. so to speak ... bottle of sperm

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• as long as you give them money , everything will be ok

Comment

• Bitches love money
                        angi

Comment

• How about taking your favorite LB to the local women's shop and tell her to pick out some lingerie. That really shows how much you care about here that you would trust her to get some things that she really needs and will look sexy in. If you are worried about her running up a bill, just give her an amount of cash that you are comfortable with. Trusting a Thai LB or GG, no matter P4P or not, is very important to them. I believe you will get more real loving from her instead of giving her a gift that she doesn't want or doesn't need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                            How about taking your favorite LB to the local women's shop and tell her to pick out some lingerie. That really shows how much you care about here that you would trust her to get some things that she really needs and will look sexy in. If you are worried about her running up a bill, just give her an amount of cash that you are comfortable with. Trusting a Thai LB or GG, no matter P4P or not, is very important to them. I believe you will get more real loving from her instead of giving her a gift that she doesn't want or doesn't need.
                            They will take money over almost anything. They do love gifts of any kind but would prefer money.
                            In Thailand and Pattaya specifically, they often have deals with the clothing shops.
                            They will take you to the clothing shops they like and you will buy them all sorts of great outfits.
                            Then after you go home they take the clothes back and get 50% or more of the money you spent back.
                            Some of the stuff they like they may keep but many have a good game going this way.

Still cash is king!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

They will take money over almost anything. They do love gifts of any kind but would prefer money.
                              In Thailand and Pattaya specifically, they often have deals with the clothing shops.
                              They will take you to the clothing shops they like and you will buy them all sorts of great outfits.
                              Then after you go home they take the clothes back and get 50% or more of the money you spent back.
                              Some of the stuff they like they may keep but many have a good game going this way.

Still cash is king!

I guess the only way to avoid that is to take them to a store that you pick out, have them get some stuff for themselves, doing all this before you take them LT for 4 or 5 days. Then, make sure that they wear all of the stuff during those 4 to 5 days. However, I do get what you are saying, though.

I'm very curious about something and have never seen this asked or answered on any forum. Since you're in the know I'm hoping that you will satisfy my curiosity.

Ladyboys, I would imagine, all engage in anal sex, in mostly a receiving roll. I'm just wondering how they can do that every day and sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. That part of the body was not made to have sexual intercourse even with a great amount of lubrication So, I would imagine that they have quite a few problems internally. This would also go for GG's who engage in anal sex. Possibly I am mistaken and that having anal intercourse does not really bother them physically. I have seen medical reports about the dangers of anal sex but have never heard from anyone who has actually been involved in the trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                                I guess the only way to avoid that is to take them to a store that you pick out, have them get some stuff for themselves, doing all this before you take them LT for 4 or 5 days. Then, make sure that they wear all of the stuff during those 4 to 5 days. However, I do get what you are saying, though.

I'm very curious about something and have never seen this asked or answered on any forum. Since you're in the know I'm hoping that you will satisfy my curiosity.

Ladyboys, I would imagine, all engage in anal sex, in mostly a receiving roll. I'm just wondering how they can do that every day and sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. That part of the body was not made to have sexual intercourse even with a great amount of lubrication So, I would imagine that they have quite a few problems internally. This would also go for GG's who engage in anal sex. Possibly I am mistaken and that having anal intercourse does not really bother them physically. I have seen medical reports about the dangers of anal sex but have never heard from anyone who has actually been involved in the trade.
                                I buy ladyboys stuff all the time, it can be fun.
                                Seems much of the stuff tends to disappear between trips. Can go to family, friends or whatever.
                                Many popular ones can end up with closets full of crap, however they will always wear new clothing they like.

I would say they are not always in the receiving roll except the ones that are fully bottom.
                                The money is in being versatile so a majority of the ladyboys will top guys.

I wouldn't think getting fucked 3-4 times a day is any different than if they were in a relationship.
                                I'd certainly be hoping to get action in this range if staying with a ladyboy.
                                Plus if you think of everyone that is gay and in steady relationships, the majority are doing it all the time.

I would say you are probably mistaken about the ass not being made for sex.
                                Fairly suspect that it is shaped the way it is and in the physical location on the body.
                                We've been taught same sex relationships are against nature, but are they really?

Anal sex can be more dangerous than vaginal sex but any sex that is too rough and frequent can cause damage.
                                Both body parts are exceptionally durable and flexible, plus during a session the actual span you have intercourse usually isn't that long.
                                Especially with a P4P ladyboy it really will tend to be short in many cases.
                                Many people go over board with anal insertions and this is where permanent physical damage could happen.

It could be easier to catch STDs from anal sex and particularly if you are bottom.
                                If unprotected even worse as the gift you leave can absorb into the body easily.
                                Also these tissues tend to get small cuts due to friction, so not being clean can cause issue perhaps.
                                Overall with protection, sanity and proper lubrication it is very safe.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X