X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

I buy ladyboys stuff all the time, it can be fun.
    Seems much of the stuff tends to disappear between trips. Can go to family, friends or whatever.
    Many popular ones can end up with closets full of crap, however they will always wear new clothing they like.

I would say they are not always in the receiving roll except the ones that are fully bottom.
    The money is in being versatile so a majority of the ladyboys will top guys.

I wouldn't think getting fucked 3-4 times a day is any different than if they were in a relationship.
    I'd certainly be hoping to get action in this range if staying with a ladyboy.
    Plus if you think of everyone that is gay and in steady relationships, the majority are doing it all the time.

I would say you are probably mistaken about the ass not being made for sex.
    Fairly suspect that it is shaped the way it is and in the physical location on the body.
    We've been taught same sex relationships are against nature, but are they really?

Anal sex can be more dangerous than vaginal sex but any sex that is too rough and frequent can cause damage.
    Both body parts are exceptionally durable and flexible, plus during a session the actual span you have intercourse usually isn't that long.
    Especially with a P4P ladyboy it really will tend to be short in many cases.
    Many people go over board with anal insertions and this is where permanent physical damage could happen.

It could be easier to catch STDs from anal sex and particularly if you are bottom.
    If unprotected even worse as the gift you leave can absorb into the body easily.
    Also these tissues tend to get small cuts due to friction, so not being clean can cause issue perhaps.
    Overall with protection, sanity and proper lubrication it is very safe.

Appreciate the information and your take on things.

Could never imagine taking anything inside of me, Don't know how some guys actually prefer it. And, I just can't comprehend how a LB is on the receiving end of anal sex 3 or maybe 4 times a day for days on end. But, as you say, it probably doesn't bother them too much as they get used to it and use plenty of lubrication. Do many of the LB's, that are mostly bottoms enjoy being a bottom and the anal sex that goes with it? Or, is it just to please the customer? I have only been with a very few TGirls here in the US. About half of those, to my recollection have actually enjoyed it. Some just go through the motions. I'm trying to determine if a Thai LB really likes you whether she enjoys the sex with you. Since you know that I'm a romantic at heart, it's important to me that the LB I'm with possibly has romantic feelings towards me. If so it really heightens the feelings 100 fold. I'm just not into sex for sex sake only. Possibly when I get back to Thailand in the future most of these questions will be answered within the first couple of weeks after being with some LB's. Although being in Thailand before I never engaged in LB activities due to personal reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post

Appreciate the information and your take on things.

Could never imagine taking anything inside of me, Don't know how some guys actually prefer it. And, I just can't comprehend how a LB is on the receiving end of anal sex 3 or maybe 4 times a day for days on end. But, as you say, it probably doesn't bother them too much as they get used to it and use plenty of lubrication. Do many of the LB's, that are mostly bottoms enjoy being a bottom and the anal sex that goes with it? Or, is it just to please the customer? I have only been with a very few TGirls here in the US. About half of those, to my recollection have actually enjoyed it. Some just go through the motions. I'm trying to determine if a Thai LB really likes you whether she enjoys the sex with you. Since you know that I'm a romantic at heart, it's important to me that the LB I'm with possibly has romantic feelings towards me. If so it really heightens the feelings 100 fold. I'm just not into sex for sex sake only. Possibly when I get back to Thailand in the future most of these questions will be answered within the first couple of weeks after being with some LB's. Although being in Thailand before I never engaged in LB activities due to personal reasons.
      Ladyboys that like to top will often just bottom for the money and some just bottom for the money. I would say the majority of ladyboys enjoy being bottom, a smaller number are tops only. Many guys like getting topped because the juxtaposition is a turn on.

Ladyboys in Thailand give the best GFE around but not all want to give you the romantic experience. In Bangkok they tend to be more business like than in Pattaya. Pattaya is usually a better bet for finding a longer term GFE situation. However if you pick the right ladyboy you can get that experience in a shorter term scenerio. In general the ladyboys are more open minded and have more fun with it than their counterparts in North America. In most cases they have little pressure to make money to pay the rent like in the US or Canada, as life is significantly cheaper.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• How to have sex with a ladyboy?

You’ve been chatting with a ladyboy for quite some time, the first date went all right and now is the time to act out. The thing is you simply don’t know how to deal with the situation. In the rest of the article, I show you how to do that, especially if that’s your first time with a ladyboy.
        LADYBOY AND SEXUAL ROLES

For those of you who don’t know how to deal with a ladyboy, I remember a friend made me the following remark “that’s exactly like a girl, but better”, “a ladyboy is capable of doing everything like a girl, and sometimes more”.

Let’s face it, what mostly brings men to have a relationship with transgender partners is before all their physical distinctive feature. This physical paradox between a female look and the presence of male assets (for those who still have it).

So yes, sleeping with a ladyboy falls under fantasy for many men, so what?

But let’s get back to business. You’ve got to know a nice ladyboy over the Internet, and you’ve met her in flesh and bone, there was some nice feeling between you, and now is time to act out.

Generally, if you appeal to a ladyboy, you’ll realize very quickly. They tend to get straight to the point.

Warning, do not spam the forum with erectile dysfunction drugs or you will be permanently banned.
        Last edited by rxpharm; 11-03-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Ladyboys are so many indeed, and often so indistinguishable from pretty girls, that many guys get a bit worried.

Comment

• How to treat a ladyboy?
            You’ve been chatting with a ladyboy for quite some time, the first date went all right and now is the time to act out. The thing is you simply don’t know how to deal with the situation. In the rest of the article, I show you how to do that, especially if that’s your first time with a ladyboy.

Comment

• If you plan to shake multiple LBs, you can ... be sure to tell them that you are on vacation to enjoy yourself while you are the butterfly ...

Comment

• Wow! Great information for this newbie!

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedaTSgirl View Post
                  Wow! Great information for this newbie!
                  Have you ever been with a ladyboy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Have you ever been with a ladyboy?
                    Sorry for the late reply. I have played with a few at a club in Toronto some years ago.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. I have played with a few at a club in Toronto some years ago.
                      So you aren’t really a newbie to ladyboys. Maybe a newbie to Thailand.

What was your experience at the club? How far could you go? There’s a club in Manila called Mixed Nuts where you can actually have sex with the girls in the bar. They pull a curtain around your table. I have not observed this myself but so they tell me.
                      Last edited by Escierto; 09-14-2023, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Good old Goodhandys Club?
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

So you aren’t really a newbie to ladyboys. Maybe a newbie to Thailand.

What was your experience at the club? How far could you go? There’s a club in Manila called Mixed Nuts where you can actually have sex with the girls in the bar. They pull a curtain around your table. I have not observed this myself but so they tell me.
                          I still feel inexperienced when it comes to the whole process and yes, Thailand is probably the more predominant unknown. As mentioned by Rockheart, Goodhandy's (later Club 120) was the place to be on Thursday night if you wanted some trans girl interaction. They had private booths where basically anything goes, with the consent of the girl, of course. There were a few girls who fit the ladyboy description among the vast array of girls that came out. Fun times. I miss that place.

Comment

I still feel inexperienced when it comes to the whole process and yes, Thailand is probably the more predominant unknown. As mentioned by Rockheart, Goodhandy's (later Club 120) was the place to be on Thursday night if you wanted some trans girl interaction. They had private booths where basically anything goes, with the consent of the girl, of course. There were a few girls who fit the ladyboy description among the vast array of girls that came out. Fun times. I miss that place.
                            Almost every ladyboy bar in Thailand is better than Goodhandy's.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Almost every ladyboy bar in Thailand is better than Goodhandy's.
                              Wow! That's enticing!

Comment

• Does anyone know of sex on premises venues in Bangkok or Pattaya? Kind of like gay saunas, but lb friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X