Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (seanbeag7 @ Jun. 27 2010,17:13) So all those 1, 4's and 6's i hear my dad talk about make up the 143 and the 3 wickets is like being striked out.
    You pretending to be american now?

they do actually play cricket in Ireland...
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 27 2010,17:21) BTW how shit was Rooney??  How many goals did he have in 4 matches???  Double oh dear.....
      Apart from James they were "ALL" shit, dont put all the blame on one player bluenose  

195-6 (44.1 overs)
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• The Americans can send a man to the moon but FIFA  cant figure out whether the ball goes over the line.. perhaps we should let them run the world cup in future. pretty awfull for any team i think to suffer that.

USA & England
        Well thats my two teams out, might as well support the Mexicans now.

Comment

• Funny...Went to Pattaya Beer Garden for a bite and it started raining...When my lady and I left
          it was still raining so we stopped in one of the bars in the beer bar complex in front for a drink
          and the match was on and all the ladies at the bar we sat at and it seemed at every bar were
          cheering for Germany...Just seemed odd to me...At any rate, I didn't have much to cheer about...

I'll join you TC...Go Mexico...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

•  Was it the ABE Beer Bar Complex kahuna?  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jun. 27 2010,23:49) USA & England
              Well thats my two teams out, might as well support the Mexicans now.
              My thoughts also...
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (BlueBallz @ Jun. 27 2010,23:21) Perhaps Germany did England a favor.  If Agrentina win, could you imagine the humiliation against England's other big rivals??  Could you imagine how that fat midget Maradona would behave when his team are thrashing England??  Oh dear-maybe we can give you lot a ride home tomoz.  But your guys have to sit in Economy............no balls.

BTW how shit was Rooney??  How many goals did he have in 4 matches???  Double oh dear.....
                I was wondering how long it would be before you blamed Rooney for England's defeat.Thats all bitter blue noses do is look for the United player to blame.As Dave Duke said,they were all shite.
                Why do you care anyway-youre a yank!

Tell me also why you hate Maradona,the greatest player of all time!
                As i said before the competition started,England would be beaten by the first decent team they played.
                Up to now,Holland and Argentina are the best ive seen.Germany are a decent team,but not great,that goalie is dodgy and will cost them dearly.

c'mon Argentina!

Comment

• I can't answer for blueballz but although I admire Argentina, I can't stand Maradona because of his hand of god cheating. It was the first world cup I ever watched and England were going strong till that. Would have almost preferred losing legitimately but that was just nonsense.

I disagree with you on both your teams, I think Uruguay and Spain (if they get by portugal) are more dangerous.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• First of all, where the fuck did I blame Rooney for England's defeat?? I just said he was shit. You think he was good?? Or even average?? No, IMHO he was shit. Besides you have to judge him to a higher standard as he is supposed to be a star and is one of Englands big guns.

Second of all, I care because I am a genuine football fan. This is a thread for the World Cup. Where should I make my comment on, you muppet, the thread about Oily LB Massage??

While he was a brilliant player and a genius Maradona is a cheat and his life has been by and large a train wreck. I guess thats none of my business. He is an admirer of those fun loving guys Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez. I am loathe to bring that up but YOU asked TB and just to keep it real, I gave you an answer.

Now talking about Maradona, if he gets to the final you have to give him kudos as a coach if you were slating him for BARELY making it thru qualifying. I fully expect them to get to at least the semis. They should beat Mexico today and I would fancy them to get by germany.

BTW perhaps zee Germans did England a favor by sending them home. What would an on song Argentina do to that defense.

Oh double BTW Barry was shit as well. You Red Noses happy?? Roll on to the rest of the matches, that is as a dumb Yank I am allowed to enjoy them, and roll on to the start of the Prem season!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Calm down blue ballz-you'll have a heart attack!
                      Rooney you named out of all that heap of shite.You could have named 9 others,but you picked Rooney-he wasnt responsible for any of the goals you know.
                      And you hate Maradona because he's an admirer of Chavez and Castro.Thats pathetic!
                      Finally-I do love to wind you up Blue Ballz-the longer your post-the more Ive annoyed you.I'm glad I got a result.
                      roll on the new season so I can take the piss out of citeh again!

Comment

• OK you got me, technically Maradona isnt a midget......I bet you lot thought he was a real gentleman when he when on his profanity laced tirade after they qualified. That showed a lot of class!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

• No pal I am sorry to disappoint you I did raise a sweat though when I posted but its quite hot in NYC right now. I turned the a/c on and now its all good.

Back to Shrek, you thought he was good?? Average?? If you had to give him a grade what would it be?? Come on then....as another Green and Yellow said 'LETS BE HAVING YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BTW how does any of that lot have kids since they have NO BALLS!!!!!

Can you lot say you are proud of your team, England that is?? I can answer with a resounding YES!!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Was just going to say Mexico holding its own.........ooooops.

Offside but given-scandalous.....
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• Disgraceful goal.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 27 2010,23:57) all the ladies at the bar we sat at and it seemed at every bar were
                                cheering for Germany...Just seemed odd to me..
                                Go Mexico...
                                Just a theory, but a lot of "sponsors" come from the land of the Huns....... the girls may have been cheering on the Germans thinking ''well, if my man is happy over there in Frankfurt, maybe he will send me a few more baht this month''.

Ever seen a sponsor from Mexico? Or Ghana?
                                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X