Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 12 2010,05:34) So what do you all think of Paul the Octopus? Psychic? Hoax?  
    Fry the cunt in chilli and fish sauce , why didn't he pick Holland the eight armed bastard

Cost me a right few squid he did
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (mirimark @ Jul. 12 2010,05:43)
      (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 12 2010,05:34) So what do you all think of Paul the Octopus? Psychic? Hoax?  
      Hoax I say.
       Their probably putting spoiled calamari in (one) of  the  boxes hes Not opening.
      Octopuss are canibials.
       It is fun to play along & follow but I don't put any Stock in it.
      Try saying that to the guy who had 500,000euro on one of Germanys games. He went against Paul and lost the lot.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

• Any idiot who bets half a million euro's deserves to lose it.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (whore @ Jul. 12 2010,06:44)
          (mirimark @ Jul. 12 2010,05:43)
          (Jake_Sully @ Jul. 12 2010,05:34) So what do you all think of Paul the Octopus? Psychic? Hoax?  
          Hoax I say.
           Their probably putting spoiled calamari in (one) of  the  boxes hes Not opening.
          Octopuss are canibials.
           It is fun to play along & follow but I don't put any Stock in it.
          Try saying that to the guy who had 500,000euro on one of Germanys games. He went against Paul and lost the lot.
          Anyone who bets that kind of money on an Unknown fact or event  can afford to lose it.
          $100.00 U.S.   is my limit for betting on unknowns.
          Picture is of an; 1864 Confederate $10.00 U.S. Bill.
          Attached Files
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• I will kidnap Paul... For next saturday lattery... or the sunday brunch...

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Meanwhile England unviel their new Sponsors after Nationwide pulls out
              Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
              X