• Show
Clear All

• ye - she's too fem for Seamus
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (sev7en @ Jul. 05 2008,17:06)
      (seamus @ Jul. 05 2008,19:43) told her I never will
      You said that?.
      Yep, are you shocked Sev7en ? Too many ladyboys not enough time, so why fuck the ones that want to be just friends
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• for me i'm ok about who barfind or not i don't worry about but just when see me smile is enough for me ...normally i see and just go to play say how r u but not ralk much because i see somebodytalk with friend farang sometime just come to drink but ok to say hi eacthother: D
        and if somebody think i'm kicky i'm badgirl or naughty but for me know know myself i'm not goodgirl but whatever i'm "not bad girl also"

Comment

• You´re not bad girl. Naughty yes, but thats´s a good thing,Viv.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• There are a lot of great girls in the Guess bar. They are smart and intelligent (and sexy, too!)

Had a few words with sexy Vivian last night and she was looking hot. Great to see her back at the bar.

The music was GREAT last night and was at a comfortable volume, too... (but I did bring my own CDs!)

Heard ALL these great songs last night...
            Attached Files

Comment

• that's all nice music lastnight i hear ; D

Comment

• Oh, you sweet mouth!

Comment

• Hi Vivian, i will call you tomorrow..ok?

Comment

•  Why let everyone know matrix  , keep it to yourself
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• is true

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jul. 07 2008,13:47)  Why let everyone know matrix  , keep it to yourself  
                        I thought Matrix was married to that Pattaya bimbo...What's her name? Boy...Emma...Whatever...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Nah... Emma and her mum conspired to do him out of his cash.

Can you believe that this stuff goes on and in this day and age... and in Pattaya of all places...

I am seriously thinking I should find another playground to swing in!

Comment

• and most the songs there are older then the girls working there

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 07 2008,19:39) Nah... Emma and her mum conspired to do him out of his cash.

Can you believe that this stuff goes on and in this day and age... and in Pattaya of all places...

I am seriously thinking I should find another playground to swing in!
                              Not to hijack Viv's wonderful thread, but yes, you are so right about Emma (Anny) and her mom. I met them 5 years ago when Emma was a newbie. Her mom was conspiring to take her own farang husband to the cleaners. Great actors, both of them.

Comment

• Is that little Emma, who only goes with guys under 30 & the rest of us can go fuck ourselves ?
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X